talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What's the best temperature for a shower?

football forum

What's the best temperature for a shower?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best temperature for a shower?

• Super Hot
    • Hot
    • Very Warm
    • Warm
    • Lukewarm
    • Cold

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it hot like Satans own piss.... although it's a gradual process of increasing the heat bit by bit till the room is like a sauna.. If I stepped straight in to a hot one I would probably be screaming like a bitch... 

Music Video Fire GIF by Ricky Martin

• Administrator

Warm/very warm.

Cooler in the summers.

Bad for your skin to have hot showers apparently. But someone's feeling of 'hot' is different to others :what:

Cold showers after football are so relaxing. 

Hard to say for me but what I will say is this. There are three showers that are unbeatable for me.

First one is always that one on holiday when you are somewhere hot, you know, that time inbetween when you get back to your room from the days activity about 5/6ish and before you get ready to go out in the evening. Just something about that lovely cool shower, especially if you've been down the beach.

The Second one is when you've just played Sport like Football, been for a run or whatever, and it's been in the pouring rain and your clothes are absolutely wet through, like stuck to you so much you gotta peel them off. You literally feel so cold and numb and then that moment you get under a boiling hot shower and feel your body come back to life feels amazing.

The Third one is when you've been travelling all day somewhere, feel a little sweaty/grubby as fuck in the same clothes your in and literally cannot wait to freshen up.

Archived