talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What is the correct number of Pringles to eat per mouthful?

football forum

What is the correct number of Pringles to eat per mouthful?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• The title was changed to What is the correct number of Pringles to eat per mouthful?
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 or 3. Sometimes it's hard to tell how many you've grabbed until your hand comes out of the container, so you gotta roll with what you got. 1 is not acceptable though. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

2 or 3. Sometimes it's hard to tell how many you've grabbed until your hand comes out of the container, so you gotta roll with what you got. 1 is not acceptable though. 

Nah if I accidentally take three I put one back xD

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Thinking of it, I sometimes even shove 4-5 down my face at once. That's why I rarely buy Pringeles. They bring out the worst in me. 

The tune really annoys me.

• Administrator

I'm the same as @Tommy. 2-3 is generally the correct handful, but anything more 'accidentally' means they get eaten anyway.

Come to think of it, it depends on the Pringle flavour - some feel a bit thicker (Texas BBQ for instance) compared to others. If I eat too many at once my teeth start to hurt xD 

• Subscriber

I went for 3. Depends on the flavour though. Some flavours are too overpowering with 3. Any more than 3 with any Pringle is silly as you get into messy crunch territory where all the little bits go everywhere and you make a mess.

2 or 3 if sat with people and 4 or 5 if on my own. Also depends on how many are in the tin.

How many do you take out of the tin at once? I usually take a quarter out in one go.

17 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I feel the same about Doritos.

Doritos aren't a crisp really are they. The original marketing was with a dip but that seems to have been forgotten now and they are sold mainly as an alternative to crisps.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Devil said:

Doritos aren't a crisp really are they. The original marketing was with a dip but that seems to have been forgotten now and they are sold mainly as an alternative to crisps.

What?

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, Devil said:

Can you be clearer what you are questioning?

I've just always thought of them as a crisp mate xD

Never as an alternative and had no idea they were marketed as such to be honest. 

17 minutes ago, Stan said:

I've just always thought of them as a crisp mate xD

Never as an alternative and had no idea they were marketed as such to be honest. 

They were originally sold in the big bags alongside their own range of horrific dips.

Then they started to selling them in smaller bags.

Archived