The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 34 Fixtures - 29th April-4th May, 2023

football forum

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

city, arsenal and Brighton easily in th ere as well

So your list will likely be, in no particular order.

City

Arsenal

Brighton 

Brentford

Newcastle??

So we have won one trophy are in the final of another and can go above you if we win our game in hand. All from the position of total disgrace for the last five years.

And we don't get a mention 🤣

You're hatred of United is insane.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Devil said:

So your list will likely be, in no particular order.

City

Arsenal

Brighton 

Brentford

Newcastle??

So we have won one trophy are in the final of another and can go above you if we win our game in hand. All from the position of total disgrace for the last five years.

And we don't get a mention 🤣

You're hatred of United is insane.

I wouldn't put United in there purely based on style of play. I can see where he's coming from. 

Brentford are including right now cos they beat Forest yesterday :ph34r:

• Subscriber

I don't agree with refunding tickets anyway but it was particularly foolish to do it with an obviously beaten side that had tossed this season off, that had to go to Anfield in the next game.

Just now, Stan said:

I wouldn't put United in there purely based on style of play. I can see where he's coming from. 

Brentford are including right now cos they beat Forest yesterday :ph34r:

Come on mate, if you're doing a top five for the season it shouldn't matter on style of play. 

Facts are facts, we're in with a chance of winning a second trophy and look odds on to secure top four easily.

Brighton and Brentford have been excellent no doubt about it but you can't overlook hard facts. 

Just now, Dan said:

I don't agree with refunding tickets anyway but it was particularly foolish to do it with an obviously beaten side that had tossed this season off, that had to go to Anfield in the next game.

They shouldn't be paying back at all, we all know every time we attend a game a bad result can happen. It's just part of the game and it's happened to everyone at some point in time.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Devil said:

They shouldn't be paying back at all, we all know every time we attend a game a bad result can happen. It's just part of the game and it's happened to everyone at some point in time.

In their position I'd sooner have actions taken to ensure that kind of crap doesn't happen again. Let alone a week later.

In fairness there's a little bit of fight this time.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived