• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 34 Fixtures - 29th April-4th May, 2023

football forum

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Don’t particularly care about the result but that is such bollocks. 

Disastrous first 30 again. Then a really good 60 minutes. Had the chances to win that game.

Written in the stars for Richi to get the equaliser at Anfield. Fully deserved 

And then my least favourite player goes and does that. The bloke isn’t fit to wear the shirt. Shouldn’t be on the pitch, and it’s a disgrace after his last Merseyside cameo he’s been allowed to go and do that. Don’t think I’ve ever despised a footballer more, which is ridiculous considering the CL antics, but he’s a horrible fascist and a terrible footballer. 

the worst bit of all is that the bloke that scored the winner should have been sent off. You just don’t get these decisions at Anfield. But Skipp had blood running down his face. If this isn’t dangerous I don’t know what is. 

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Don’t particularly care about the result but that is such bollocks. 

Disastrous first 30 again. Then a really good 60 minutes. Had the chances to win that game.

Written in the stars for Richi to get the equaliser at Anfield. Fully deserved 

And then my least favourite player goes and does that. The bloke isn’t fit to wear the shirt. Shouldn’t be on the pitch, and it’s a disgrace after his last Merseyside cameo he’s been allowed to go and do that. Don’t think I’ve ever despised a footballer more, which is ridiculous considering the CL antics, but he’s a horrible fascist and a terrible footballer. 

the worst bit of all is that the bloke that scored the winner should have been sent off. You just don’t get these decisions at Anfield. But Skipp had blood running down his face. If this isn’t dangerous I don’t know what is. 

huh?

1 hour ago, Devil said:

So your list will likely be, in no particular order.

City

Arsenal

Brighton 

Brentford

Newcastle??

So we have won one trophy are in the final of another and can go above you if we win our game in hand. All from the position of total disgrace for the last five years.

And we don't get a mention 🤣

You're hatred of United is insane.

Cup finals don't count to the league,  if you are rating teams on season performances then those sides have done better,  the 5th would be a toss up between Man U, Newcastle and Villa

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Your post is really hard to follow, I have absolutely no idea what players you are even referring to or even what team.

It’s pretty obvious. Lucas Moura. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Mate, it really wasn't. I thought you were talking about Diogo Jota.

I mean the clues were all there:

Not fit to wear the shirt

Last Merseyside cameo 

CL antics

Fascist

terrible footballer

That all screams Lucas Moura 

Just now, Storts said:

I mean the clues were all there:

Not fit to wear the shirt

Last Merseyside cameo 

CL antics

Fascist

terrible footballer

That all screams Lucas Moura 

I'm not a Spurs fan, mate. I don't keep a running tab on what player you hate and who is a fascist. I don't know why you are being so hostile about this, I was just curious to who you were talking about.

@Storts very quiet about Skipp staying on the pitch in the first half…

Richarlson doing what he did just minutes before makes that win all the more sweeter. The horrible little rat, him smirking afterwards in embarrassment was a joy to watch. 

However, the fact we nearly threw away a three goal lead to a wank Spurs side at home again highlights that we are not out of the woods yet. Every game until the end of the season is a cup final. One unlikely push towards the champions league, to secure a Europa spot at least. 

• Subscriber

Skipp probably should have been sent off in the first half but those ones you sometimes get away with for some reason. Van Dijk did the same thing at Goodison earlier this season and got away with it.

The Jota one is a stonewall red card though, literally catches the other player at head height with his studs.

Either way, VAR officials making a mockery of themselves again on both decisions.

• Subscriber

The Skipp tackle is 50/50 but it’s on the ankle and this season those ones have largely been yellows, especially because there wasn’t excessive force either. 

The Jota one and the foul by Konate not given are pretty shocking decisions but it’s exactly what you expect when you go to Anfield. You just don’t get those sort of decisions.

Klopp should have been sent off as well and that was just ignored 

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'm not a Spurs fan, mate. I don't keep a running tab on what player you hate and who is a fascist. I don't know why you are being so hostile about this, I was just curious to who you were talking about.

Just pissed off that’s all. 

It looked like it was going to be a beating after 15 minutes and Liverpool could have been 5 or 6 up by half time,   for the game to go down to the 95th minute was a heck of a fight back by Spurs,  it is a loss but I think they can take a lot of confidence from the fight back. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Imagine spending months working on that stupid fucking pigeon celebration, scoring your first league goal of the season (at the end of April, lol), and having it all be meaningless 38 seconds later.

He is a clown. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived