• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 34 Fixtures - 29th April-4th May, 2023

football forum

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Game over. We've absolutely blown it despite being the better team for the first 30 minutes.

This is what happens when you spend £500 billion and end up without a single centre back who can actually run. What the fuck Iwobi was doing there I don't know either.

Lovely through ball from Maddison and Vardy did the rest with an intelligent finish. But a real poor pass and an unnecessary mistake from Everton's perspective. But Leicester have pressed really well so far in this match.

I see a load of similarities with us and Everton.

We make decent enough starts then inevitably lack of concentration creeps in, we get punished and then everyone forgets what they were doing before and we crumble.

Midfield has no guts in it and as soon aa the defence our exposed, you're fucked.

Resonates so well.

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Game over. We've absolutely blown it despite being the better team for the first 30 minutes.

This is what happens when you spend £500 billion and end up without a single centre back who can actually run. What the fuck Iwobi was doing there I don't know either.

It must be really frustrating from your perspective watching this, but it's not over yet mate. Keep the faith.)

Playing a loose, square ball across midfield like that in a game like this just boggles the imagination. 

Leicester had been properly struggling to build up as well, and then that is just gifting them a prime counterattacking chance with Vardy on the pitch.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

What a miss from Calvert-Lewin. 

Leicester could genuinely have no complaints if we were leading 2-0 at half time here yet we've conspired to be 2-1 down.

I can see the frustration, you've had three amazing chances in a game you've had the better of but they've been pretty clinical.

I think the only positive you can take is your creating chances still. Wouldn't say this game is gone yet.

Another dumb penalty against Everton. Fucking hell. Keane is having an absolute mare. Getting owned by Vardy, and now that silly handball. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived