• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 34 Fixtures - 29th April-4th May, 2023

football forum

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Another dumb penalty against Everton. Fucking hell. Keane is having an absolute mare. Getting owned by Vardy, and now that silly handball. 

I know Keane was at Burnley but surely Coady is better

• Subscriber

I've been saying for six years that Michael Keane should never pull an Everton shirt on again. Thankfully Maddison keeps us in it with an absolutely hump penalty.

The fact that Leicester haven't even remotely turned up here yet we're lucky not to be 3-1 down says it all about why we're down there.

A mad half where we could just as easily be 2 goals ahead as 2 goals behind if we didn't make mistakes that an Under 7s team would be ashamed of but because it's Everton and the torture never fucking ends we're 2-1 down and our captain and only good full back is probably out for the season.

Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Maddison clearly gone to the Cardiff school of pen taking there. Very poor.

Well it's always risky when you shoot down the middle, sometimes it works, but I always see it as risky.

I'm out of the loop with who takes pens for Leicester but all I'll say is this.

You got Jamie Vardy back in the team, scoring two in his last two and looking rejuvinated, confidence is high. You'd want him having that all day long surely.

Vardy had a huge chance to score with that header, that Tarkowski cleared off the line. But Daka now comes on for Ndidi. So a forward coming on for a midfielder, Leicester doing their best to win this game.

9 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I’m just sat here waiting for the Leicester fans reaction I bet they’ve aged 10 years already 

They can barely hold their clappers. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived