talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2022/23 - 28th April-4th May, 2023

football forum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great for Rotherham that they've ended the yo yo streak. They lost key players, staff and a host of transfer targets to League One clubs. So to be safe before the end of the season must be extremely satisfying.

I don't have much hope for them next season mind. I'm pretty sure Ogbene and Wiles are out of contract this summer and bids for the GK will be hard to ignore.

• Subscriber
On 01/05/2023 at 20:09, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Blackburn draw with Luton to stay in the playoff hunt. Millwall the final game as well.

However, that goal difference may well knacker Blackburn as it'll take a couple results to go there way as well.

We ain’t getting the playoffs. Again, we played well, just not putting the ball in the back of the net. 

1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

We ain’t getting the playoffs. Again, we played well, just not putting the ball in the back of the net. 

Looking at the fixtures, I wouldn't say it's impossible for you, though the main issue I see is Sunderland or West Brom winning due to your goal difference. Preston and Swansea are difficult, though they're just playing for pride now.

Unfortunately, we're getting slapped by Burnley, so can't sweeten any possible disappointment. :(

• The topic was unpinned

Archived