talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(SF) - Real Madrid 1-1 Man City - Tuesday 9th May, 2023 (1st Leg)

47 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Everytime I watch him he seems underwhelming.

Grealish is one of those players that stood out at his previous club as a player with a lot more talent than the rest but put him in this City side and he looks bang average.. I don't even see any flair play from him and thought he might have gone on to shine a bit more than he has.. We had the same issue with Pulisic, He was supposed to be the next Hazard with his jinking runs and creativity but he is not fit to lace Hazards boots.. 

*Disclaimer, There is only one Eden Hazard and in no way in my statement was it my purpose to suggest that he was going to be a like for like replacement only the potential to have the same influence.. :ph34r:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Rick said:

Rudiger absolutely bossed Haaland. Camavinga bossed Silva. 

Norwegian's don't like the scorching heat but last night we was just measuring Madrid up playing conservative, will be a different story back in the Manchester rain, Haaland will get service as we attempt to rip them a new arse hole, we played not to lose last night

• The title was changed to (SF) - Real Madrid 1-1 Man City - Tuesday 9th May, 2023 (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived