talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(SF) - Real Madrid 1-1 Man City - Tuesday 9th May, 2023 (1st Leg)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

1-0 no drama, we will spank these at the Etihad they are not very good. what a goal though

Interesting how they're not very good, but they are beating you :ph34r:

Man City only seem to be better than Real Madrid in the way they play because they have the better manager. Real have the better squad and that matters most in knock out competitions. Carlo is experienced enough to know the place both teams are at and approaches the game accordingly.

1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

A nice start there @Machado, but where's the rest of your thoughts on the match? :ph34r:

The mobile version of the site is so fucked for me. It keeps randomly adding paragraphs and selecting text whilst I'm typing.

15 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Massively against the run of play xD this cups about luck, or witchcraft :ph34r:

Real Madrid have won their last 5 CL trophies mostly against the run of play.

That's fotball heritage for you.

Man City have learned nothing from last season. They need to get their socks dirtier 

So happy we offloaded that useless lump De Bruyne.... :ph34r:

Talking of real useless lumps.. that Grealish has been a proper waste of money.. I just don't see anything great about him at all and he is in a side where he could shine.. 

12 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Talking of real useless lumps.. that Grealish has been a proper waste of money.. I just don't see anything great about him at all and he is in a side where he could shine.. 

His goals and assists tallies aren’t really that high but if you look at his fbref page it highlights loads of different creative statistics that he ranks high in. I guess City see his value in helping maintain the overall team creativity rather than being a Haaland or De Bruyne who rank high for goals or assists specifically.

https://fbref.com/en/players/b0b4fd3e/Jack-Grealish

19 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Cant believe the special one didn't rate De Bruyne xD ..Grealish is gash!! Foden should start Infront of him. hopefully get Leao in the summer

• Subscriber

Camavinga is quite the player. It was strange to see Pep not use one sub when City looked pretty tuckered the longer that second half went on.

18 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Everytime I watch him he seems underwhelming. Lots of flair but all of it usual amounts to nothing other then flailing himself around and on the pitch. 

• The title was changed to (SF) - Real Madrid 1-1 Man City - Tuesday 9th May, 2023 (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived