• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 36 Fixtures - 13-18th May, 2023

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Great result for us never a penalty though, that goal difference could be crucial 

Oh behave it’s just so stupid from Martinez. That’s given as a penalty 9 times out of 10. Kane was going nowhere he had no need to dive in like that. 

Dreadful game of football between two very average teams i thought. We were a disgrace first half again. Improved in the second but still just too many poor players in the team that have no ideas. Just constantly offside with delaying the pass for so long. 

9 minutes ago, Storts said:

Oh behave it’s just so stupid from Martinez. That’s given as a penalty 9 times out of 10. Kane was going nowhere he had no need to dive in like that. 

Dreadful game of football between two very average teams i thought. We were a disgrace first half again. Improved in the second but still just too many poor players in the team that have no ideas. Just constantly offside with delaying the pass for so long. 

His feet were up before Martinez even made contact, Kane had bought that, only reason he gets away with it is he’s England Captain he’s a consistent diving cheat. 

And you’re very poor 2-1 flatters you massively. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

His feet were up before Martinez even made contact, Kane had bought that, only reason he gets away with it is he’s England Captain he’s a consistent diving cheat. 

He’s diving over him, can’t expect him to want to get clattered. It’s dreadful goalkeeping, completely unnecessary. It’s a stonewall pen, regardless of how you think it was ‘won’

I know we are. We are dreadful. Still above you mind you. Two really bad teams today. Game swung on a shocking bit of keeping from Forster and Kane missing an absolute sitter. Fine margins. 

27 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Ah, the Harry Kane special. Been doing it for years.

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, Danny said:

Watching Martial and Antony celebrate their first goal reminded me of being in set 5 maths when we realised you could use a ruler to draw angles and not just hit each other with

You mean a protractor. No wonder you were in set 5 maths. :ph34r::eek:

• Subscriber

We did alright until their goal and should have done better on the second to keep ourselves in the game but otherwise it's a case of what do you expect. 

Don't care how salty I sound, there's just something so uniquely dislikeable about City that you could never level at even Man Utd or Liverpool. A cynical, passionless organisation, boring style of play and they've established an effective monopoly over English football because they got their billionaires in before FFP pulled up the drawbridge. Obviously great at what they do but christ does their existence suck the fun out of the league and the sport when your team plays against and you're forced to be reminded of their existence.

28 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

We did alright until their goal and should have done better on the second to keep ourselves in the game but otherwise it's a case of what do you expect. 

Don't care how salty I sound, there's just something so uniquely dislikeable about City that you could never level at even Man Utd or Liverpool. A cynical, passionless organisation, boring style of play and they've established an effective monopoly over English football because they got their billionaires in before FFP pulled up the drawbridge. Obviously great at what they do but christ does their existence suck the fun out of the league and the sport when your team plays against and you're forced to be reminded of their existence.

Salty tears are my favourite ^_^ ..hope you stay up though 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived