The better place to talk football.

Rick and Morty

football forum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Out November is that right? 

Yeah around then. Long awaited. Nearly 2.5 years between seasons.

Funniest show on tv though imo. I'd be delighted to discover there are other comedies in its league but for me this stands head and shoulders above

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Yeah around then. Long awaited. Nearly 2.5 years between seasons.

Funniest show on tv though imo. I'd be delighted to discover there are other comedies in its league but for me this stands head and shoulders above

Took me a few episodes to get into it, but I love it. They’ve said season 5 won’t take so long. It’s been painful! Haha 

• 2 months later...

Only 5 episodes coming out though. A fair way short of what people were hoping...

Still though better to release a few chapters every year rather than wait 10 years for the perfect new book like those game of thrones fans....

7 minutes ago, Harry said:

Only 5 episodes coming out though. A fair way short of what people were hoping...

Still though better to release a few chapters every year rather than wait 10 years for the perfect new book like those game of thrones fans....

Yea, looking forward to it.. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Toinho said:

What is it on? Netflix don’t have it this time!

I've just resolved to use other means of viewing it mate as Netflix have ownership but have not yet announced at all when they would be airing.

Appalling by them when you consider how big of a following Rick and Morty has these days.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

The slut dragon episode was quite something.

It was definitely something. 

Have you seen the time traveling snake episode tho? That was one of the best. The bit from when Morty returns the female snake astronaut to the planet is one of the best sequences in the show.

• 3 months later...

Archived