talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rick and Morty

football forum

On 21/09/2017 at 20:35, Rick said:

The latest episode in the citadel was absolute shite.  

If this was the episode when Morty is elected president of the citadel it's one of my favourites of the entire show. Police Morty had me rolling.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Just watched the recent episode.... not really sure what was meant to be going on there to be honest.. very strange episode 

It seems like a play at creating a fresh way to remix the inter dimensional cable format of creating standalone funny bits of randomness and string it together with a narrative, as well as to provide some teasers of the end the duo will ultimately face at the hands of evil Morty.

It had some cool moments when anyone went outside the train for any reason. Floaty blood man, any of the Rick or Morty other lives. But I've watched it twice and am still struggling to understand the overall story of that episode

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Season 6 is out with 2 episodes aired so far.... Far better start than the previous season for me which was a bit of a mixed bag

The second episode is a Die Hard parody with Summer being John McClane and Peter Dinklage doing the voiceover for the Hans Gruber character. Funny stuff xD

See the source image

Archived