talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

(SF) Man City (1) vs (1) Real Madrid - Wednesday 17th May, 2023 (2nd Leg)

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

Tbf City look special. Really special. It’s a Testament to what can be achieved with £2 billion, a manager with an offshore account, a suspended 2-year ban from European competition and 115 charges of financial irregularity

AND the 11th highest net spend in the Premier League over the last 5 years ...i love that we have people all salty and rattled xD makes our dominance even more enjoyable lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Tbf City look special. Really special. It’s a Testament to what can be achieved with £2 billion, a manager with an offshore account, a suspended 2-year ban from European competition and 115 charges of financial irregularity

Pep needed to dope as a player & needs financial doping as a manager. No glory in any of Man Cheaty’s success - they’re just a tourism ad for the UAE

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

AND the 11th highest net spend in the Premier League over the last 5 years ...i love that we have people all salty and rattled xD makes our dominance even more enjoyable lol

Yeah after you’ve set up a network that brings in that kinda money and done it by financial doping. I’ve said before you’ve had a big hand in ruining the game but you just laugh, so it’s pointless arguing with you about it. Says a lot about you though

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

xD  If you think the plastic club comment was real you need to give your head wobble mate lol ..Madrid are funded by the Spanish government having over 200 million of debt wiped off and have more plastic fans than even you lot and even he did think that why would he say it publicly when he could use our interest to get a better deal at Madrid plus it wouldn't make him look very professional would it ..bet you think the WWE is real too :rofl:

He may not have said it but everyone knows it.

Enjoy the success whilst it lasts, the bans coming. 

1 hour ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Yeah after you’ve set up a network that brings in that kinda money and done it by financial doping. I’ve said before you’ve had a big hand in ruining the game but you just laugh, so it’s pointless arguing with you about it. Says a lot about you though

Yeah, we had a boost at the beginning to get going but now we are funded by prize money, will be 300million alone this season and as untied have proved it's not all about money, they HAVE spent a billion and got little to show for it ..i agree, no point in me arguing with bitters, the fact you cant be happy for someone else says a lot about you, bet you are one of these that's always complaining and moaning 

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Haha you wish mate xD 

Enjoy it Blue Boy, just hoping now that when you face us for the FA Cup final you will have the Champions League game on your minds and play shite....I hope xD

Your chance now to emulate United of 99 and win all 3, and it looks like a Manchester clean sweep this year for 4 major trophies with United winning the Micky Mouse Cup and possibly the FA Cup.

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Enjoy it Blue Boy, just hoping now that when you face us for the FA Cup final you will have the Champions League game on your minds and play shite....I hope xD

Your chance now to emulate United of 99 and win all 3, and it looks like a Manchester clean sweep this year for 4 major trophies with United winning the Micky Mouse Cup and possibly the FA Cup.

Thanks mate, it's nice to find someone who's not bitter and salty this morning xD  ..if we can win the Prem this weekend we should give the first team a rest for the 2 cup final's so depends if Chelsea can drag the premier league out another week or two

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Madrid trying to rattle our cage before a big game, worked a treat xD  ..he could end up at Madrid though if he's had a change of mind, nothing's signed yet so we will just have to wait and see

I read somewhere that his dream was to play for Real, I will see if I can find the link.

8 hours ago, Devil said:

He may not have said it but everyone knows it.

Enjoy the success whilst it lasts, the bans coming. 

You know you are in the shitter when you are trying to get off on a technicality (AGAIN) and blaming the QC you've hired as being an Arsenal fan. 

The Times understands that City have raised the dispute in relation to recent changes in the Premier League's rules, arguing that they should not apply to investigations into alleged rule breaches before then. The club are understood to have challenged the involvement of Murray Rosen KC, the head of the Premier League's independent judicial panel, as the person who appoints the chair of the disciplinary commision. Rosen's website states that he is a "member of the MCC and Arsenal FC".

• Subscriber

If not for Courtois it would have been some scoreline... Thats about as dominant a performance as we've seen. I really hope Inter can pull something out their ass here but it just doesnt seem plausible. Unfortunately money does eventually prevail. 

36 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

If not for Courtois it would have been some scoreline... Thats about as dominant a performance as we've seen. I really hope Inter can pull something out their ass here but it just doesnt seem plausible. Unfortunately money does eventually prevail

Nothing to do with tactics and playing like a team then?  ..united have spent a billion, how are we going to beat them in the FA Cup final? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

You know you are in the shitter when you are trying to get off on a technicality (AGAIN) and blaming the QC you've hired as being an Arsenal fan. 

People who think we got off on a technicality shouldn't comment because you don't understand what happened at the hearing. we would of been cleared even if the "technicality" was allowed to be looked at the hearing and the only thing we got fined for was for not giving them ammo outside a court room and that's why we pushed for the court case again this time because we are not letting them snoop outside a court room where it's fair

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. It's a delay tactic. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived