The better place to talk football.

PL Gameweek 37 Fixtures - 20-25th May, 2023

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sadly we're not xD

I can see our owners going for him in the Championship. Embarrassing. 

Been thinking about this and I'm convinced they'll go for Scott Parker.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Hope Chaloabah starts over Fofana next season. That was the most disgustingly lazy & careless pass I've ever witnessed. Twat. 

70m. 

I promise you he wasn't this bad for us.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, Dan said:

Been thinking about this and I'm convinced they'll go for Scott Parker.

I sincerely hope they have some foresight and not go for someone that's failed elsewhere, miserably. 

Think outside the box for once and go for someone up and coming or with a decent style of football. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

I sincerely hope they have some foresight and not go for someone that's failed elsewhere, miserably. 

Think outside the box for once and go for someone up and coming or with a decent style of football. 

Parker would be viewed as a safe pair of hands to them as he's got two quite recent promotions from the league.

5 minutes ago, Dan said:

Parker would be viewed as a safe pair of hands to them as he's got two quite recent promotions from the league.

Don't rate Parker myself, though he'll probably get you promoted from the Championship if he can splash the cash and piss his way to promotion like he did with Fulham and Bournemouth. 

As we saw with Bournemouth this season though, he whinged about their transfer policy (ie. needed more money), was dismissed and now they're spending another season in the prem, while Parker is currently out of a job.

Funnily enough as well, Fulham have had a cracking season after winning promotion, which Parker failed to do before.

Basically, I'm saying Parker is a bit shit.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Dan said:

I wonder how they'll view his rant to the Bournemouth owners shortly before he was sacked. Mind you, Rodgers did it too but was more sly. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sterling just isn't scoring today. 

He needs to be more of a team player rather than always trying to go for the glory... He could have slipped Harvertz in there but decided to go for it himself.. 

Just now, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bit confused here by these subs.

I know it's for a little bit of game time and the likes, but surely you'd be protecting the likes of Haaland and De Bruyne now for the FA Cup and Champions League final.

Strange decisions, I would have thought the same, they also risk getting injured which is the last thing they would need

• The topic was unpinned

Archived