talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City Champions Once Again

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Liverpool have won everything under Klopp.. and would have had much more had it not been for City and their financial doping!

I like you mate, one of my favourite members on here but come on mate, you're not stupid. You know the crack.

I mean we win every season so have a lot of prize money unlike other English clubs ..likewise mate ;) ..City draw the troll meat in and i have been know to partake in the odd fishing trip from time to time :ph34r:lol

Football, like life, is about the journey and not the destination. Man City aren't really in a journey anymore and so we see a tepid fanbase, as we also saw with Man Utd under Ferguson. It doesn't just apply to champions though. It applies to every position. 

The only way out of the rut is a spell of failure.

MadLad's financial doping argument still makes me laugh considering it was clubs like PSG and their financial doping that essentially played the domino effect for Barcelona to fund the Coutinho move which allowed Liverpool to bring in VVD, Fabinho, etc. 

I think it is incredible that Newcastle have been out of the Champions League for 20 years and in that time only 3 new English teams have managed to qualify.

In 20 years!

Only a US based style system can fix the revenue disparity that has killed the ability for someone else to have a go every now and then.

• 2 months later...