• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2022/23 - [34. Spieltag] - Saturday 27th May, 2023

football forum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2-2 but too late I think.

It's a big shame, think we all wanted Dortmund to do it but you can't blow chances like they have.

Been so wasteful and to be frank, Mainz should have bagged a couple more anyway.

I’m more annoyed than I should be. Those fans have been let down beyond belief today. 

I am also annoyed with Mainz, could they not have chilled out for the good of the league. Come on lads ffs 😂

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Loser mentality. 

I had a feeling they'd choke. I wanted them to win it, but they just don't give you the confidence that Bayern do when they play. Yet another Bundesliga title for Bayern, they've incredibly now won 11 Bundesliga titles in a row.

Incredible fans. To have that disappointment and what looks like nobody to leave and chant those players and the manager. Well done to them, I love to see that. 

I would say I hope these feelings will spurs the players on next season but you don’t expect Bayern to be as turgid. 

I think questions will be asked why the manager didn't bring Bellingham on. He was on the bench, I am sure he would have made a difference, I think Dortmund felt his absence today. They should have played Bellingham, you can't not play a world class player like him, in what was Dortmund's most important game of the season. Their most important Bundesliga match in 11 years!

58 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Nice!!! Him and Nkunka with us next season should make a formidable partnership... B|

Don't you have like 60 players already?

6 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Oliver Khan & Salihamidzic sacked. Bayern didn't even let them enjoy the day. 😂

Kahn wasn't even allowed to be there. He said on twitter that he would have loved to be there with the team but was asked not to. xD

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Kahn wasn't even allowed to be there. He said on twitter that he would have loved to be there with the team but was asked not to. xD

Bayern's internal politics deserves its own show.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived