talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Luton in the Premier League (hopefully for more than one season)

Feel for Coventry but I'm hopeful we'll go all out for Gyokores now to lead our line in the Championship next season providing he doesnt go up a level.

Well done Luton, fair play. Incredible achievement.

P.S Spare a thought for Nathan Jones tonight... xD

Edited by Lucas

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Feel for Coventry but I'm hopeful we'll go all out for Gyokores now to lead our line in the Championship next season providing he doesnt go up a level.

He'll be hot property for sure. I presume a PL club will snap him up, but I hope we do what we can to sign him. And Hamer!

15 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I think this is the first time the Premier League will have a team that everyone supports. What a story.

Man City was everyone's 2nd club until we got good xD  ..wasn't long ago Luton wasn't even on a fifa game, what a story as you say

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

That stadium needs some work for the Premier League though i would of thought, does it meet the requirements?  

Not currently, but apparently £10m worth of refurb will do the job. Extra seats and other facilities required. 

28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So do they have a rich sugar daddy? Or no?

If they don't or they don't acquire one soon they will be going straight back down... We don't want any old riff raff tarnishing our mega rich product now do we... We only allow them in because someone has to be the poor downtrodden cannon fodder each season.. 

• Sad 1

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Such a shame they don’t have any Muslim players on the squad, because much like Kanye being cured of anti-semitism by Jonah Hill, maybe it could have cured Tommy Robinson of Islamophobia.

What an odd thing to bring up xD

Nothing rids anything from that cancer of a human. 

• The title was changed to Luton in the Premier League (hopefully for more than one season)