talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Talent Scout: August Edition 2017

football forum

Oslimg Mora - 18 years old (Alianza Lima)

Backstory and Position

Oslimg Mora was born in Pisco in 1999. He currently plays for Alianza Lima’s reserve side. Slowly becoming a name as he’s the star of the reserves and also did well in the Copa Mitad del Mundo a month ago in Ecuador. As the writer, I am expecting him to make his first team debut in the Peru Primera Division Clausura.

He plays on the right wing.

Style of Play and Strengths

He’s a fast player who is very good on the dribble. His end product is quite good despite it being a problem with many players who own this trait. He’s a smart player off the ball and has an excellent vision for the cross or a through ball. He’s an exciting player for the future of Peruvian football.

Alphonso Davies - 16 years old (Vancouver Whitecaps)

Backstory and Position

Alphonso Davies was born in a refugee camp in Ghana to Liberian parents. He moved to Windsor in Canada and later Edmonton. After playing for several clubs in Edmonton, he eventually moved to the Vancouver Whitecaps. He is a starter for both Vancouver and the CanMNT at the age of 16. Although he’s getting in an out games for the Whitecaps.

He is a left winger.

Style of Play and Strengths

He is quite the brave player as he will drive forward to any challenge. He is good at taking on his opposing defender and knows how to score goals, hence his 3 at the Gold Cup at only 16 years of age.

Just 2 this month. Could have gotten Takumi Minamino in as I was impressed by him at Salzburg, but I'd like to see more of him before making a completely wrong opinion on him.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived