talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tipping thread - 2017/18

football forum

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, Dan said:

Completely forgot about this xD I'll update the tables from Sunday night where there'll be three weeks worth.

Anyhow, this is my ultra cynical bet, my worst yet.

Burnley to beat Leicester by one goal - 3/1

£25 is going on it. I'm absolutely convinced they'll grind us down and beat us late on. We've got two available midfielders, one of them is a youth player, and one of them is Adrien Silva who is still fairly new to the Premier League.

Burnley have that bit more desire I think and they'll finally get one over us.

*sighs*

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Great call though, tidy win that also.

I'm yet to use a £25 bet.

It was totally predictable to be honest. These teams know if they sit back we probably won't break them down.

Although I was slightly wrong about the goal times xD

• Subscriber

My memory on this is appalling. Most annoyingly I'd have had Man Utd to beat Spurs.

I'll churn another out tomorrow, and actually update what is now four weeks of tables.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Blue said:

What is this and how do I participate?

Throughout the season you get £10 per week to play with. In that week, you can put £10 on a single or double bet on any sport. 

Also throughout the season, you get a £25 joker to use on 3 occasions only. 

For both, it must be used all at once each week (you can't put on separate £5 bets in a week or several £1 bets etc). 

After several weeks, @Danwill update the table long after he says he will :ph34r:

• Subscriber

It's a vicious cycle, I'll do them later on, it's the same as the FM thread where I left doing an update and now I'm in the 9th season after updating to only part of the way through the 2nd xD I'll not recover that one.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Jesus Christ that bottom one is a great price.

yeah one of SkyBet's price boosts. With Arsenal's focus on Thursday and possibly having a weaker squad, I expect Utd to batter them

• Subscriber

Everton to beat Southampton 19/10. Mental price considering Everton have been decent at home and Southampton are shocking - regardless of how much the points are needed.

West Ham to win at Leicester 23/10. Again, I think this is a far too generous price. We're a complete mess at the minute, an even bigger one than West Ham. We're missing key players and they're needing a result. I'd almost be inclined to look at handicaps on it as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we did get beaten resoundingly.

£10 returns £95.70.

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Dan said:

Everton to beat Southampton 19/10. Mental price considering Everton have been decent at home and Southampton are shocking - regardless of how much the points are needed.

£10 returns £95.70.

doing the match thread for it and seen Everton have lost to them at home since 1997 xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived