talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tipping thread - 2017/18

football forum

• Subscriber

Been doing some number crunching and putting together well researched bets and trebles over the last week or so. Too early to say there'll be a long term impact and the numbers can be deceiving but I'm pretty confident of surging up the table soon.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
13 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Been doing some number crunching and putting together well researched bets and trebles over the last week or so. Too early to say there'll be a long term impact and the numbers can be deceiving but I'm pretty confident of surging up the table soon.

That's exactly the kind of talk that leads to you backing two teams who go on to lose 3-0.

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I wasn't sure whether i'd be allowed to join mid way through anyway!? If i am i will find another.

Yeah you can join midway, anyone can join whenever they want and there's no obligation to play every week either. The reason that can be done is because you actually start in midtable xD

• Subscriber
On 11/17/2017 at 6:31 PM, RandoEFC said:

Saturday : Eupen v Royal Antwerp - Over 3.0 Goal Line (Odds 2.250 @ Bet365)

£10 returns £0 if less than 3 goals.

£10 returns £10 if exactly 3 goals.

£10 returns £22.50 if over 3 goals.

Absolutely ridiculous this.

Eupen's results to date this season:

0-5, 1-3, 1-2, 2-1, 0-3, 1-5, 1-1, 3-2, 2-3, 3-3, 2-2, 4-1, 0-3, 2-3, 4-4.

One out of fifteen matches has had less than 3 goals and even that one had 2 goals.

As soon as I bet on them it's 0-0 after 75 minutes. Salty as fuck over that.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Stan said:

bet1.PNG

genuinely thought that with Watford and West Ham's recent defensive lapses, and their recent head to heads, that one would have come in. Ah well.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

genuinely thought that with Watford and West Ham's recent defensive lapses, and their recent head to heads, that one would have come in. Ah well.

Had Both Teams To Score in that match in a treble at about 3/1. Other two legs came in but West Ham's finishing was an absolute embarrassment. Was a good bet at 9/4 for me. You win some, you lose some. Unless you're me or @Storts, then you just lose some and you lose some more xD.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Dan said:

Man City half time / full time (Feyenoord home) - 4/11

Tottenham - 11/4 (Dortmund away)

£10 returns £51.

that is actually so unlucky given their form but I see they've got a 'weakened' squad out that still includes Aguero, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Gundogan 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

that is actually so unlucky given their form but I see they've got a 'weakened' squad out that still includes Aguero, De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Gundogan 

They'll win it 3-0, you watch.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived