Tipping thread - 2017/18

football forum

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, Dan said:

My 10th week bet...

Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle UTD Jets | BTTS (4/7) | The A-League kicks off this weekend and I've missed it. I love a bit of BTTS and this league is excellent for it. For that reason I'm going up to this route as I see little value in the internationals, barring possibly Belgium (who have qualified so they may rest players).

Melbourne Victory v Sydney FC | BTTS (4/6) | Following on from the last one, I've thrown this in for the double. This ticks all the BTTS boxes - it's the A-League AND the favourites are away from home (bizarre method but I genuinely think it seems to prevail). I really fancy this, so much that I've gone and done something stupid and put £108 on it real money.

In the spirit of my confidence in the A-League, I'm using one of my special bets.

£25 returns £65.48.

A-League is superb for goals and cards in general. Standard is poor but still provides great entertainment. Having said that, Sydney FC kept a clean sheet for like the first 15 games last season I think xD

Victory aren't pushovers however. Berisha is their best bet of a goal. 

23 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Double

- Notts County -1.5 Asian Handicap vs Forest Green Rovers. (2.85)

- Dover win at Torquay. (2.15)

£10 returns £61.20 (Bet365)

What does Asian Handicap mean? Heard it a couple times but really don't know what it is. The odds looked really good for it mind.

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Lucas said:

What does Asian Handicap mean? Heard it a couple times but really don't know what it is. The odds looked really good for it mind.

-1.5 for example means that Notts County have to win by 2 goals so they still win if they get 1.5 goals taken off.

-1.0 means that they have to win by more than a goal, and if they win by exactly one goal the bet is refunded.

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

-1.5 for example means that Notts County have to win by 2 goals so they still win if they get 1.5 goals taken off.

-1.0 means that they have to win by more than a goal, and if they win by exactly one goal the bet is refunded.

Ah ok I get it cheers.

So Notts Country screwed us both over this weekend. What a bunch of cunts they are.

6 hours ago, Batard said:

What software is that?

BetAngle mate, you can get the trader version for £6 a mth  ..you can get in and out of trades/bets a lot faster with it 

5 hours ago, Lucas said:

I don't count you, you're in your own league!

My mommy said i'm a special boy! :ph34r:

If anyone wants to learn how to trade, watch this video  ..this is what i do but on the goal market, in and out in and out and it stacks up to a nice amount over a game (if it doesn't go tits up with loads of goals) that's why i choose the 6.5 - 7.5 markets so i have a big of wriggle room like the Argentina game last night with 3 early goals

Like any trade it takes a few years to master but if you can master it, you can work from home or anywhere with an internet connection making hundreds a day

• Administrator

Burnley vs West Ham, Home win 17/10 Skybet, £10.00 returns £27.00.

Absurd odds given Burnleys form. 1-0 is also insanely priced at 13/2 if you’re brave enough. Which I’m not. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived