• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

July 2017 Member Of The Month

football forum

• The title was changed to July 2017 Member Of The Month
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Rando!  Is very active and I like the way he expresses his opinion even if I don't agree with it at times.  He always has a reason behind how he feels and lets you know it. hahaha

Spike...  When is he going to win it though?  Brilliant member and extremely intelligent even though he does like to do a bit of fishing at times... hehehe

Messiesta...  Very undervalued member in my view until this month where he's been recognised and shows the staff are noticing all contributors.  Keep it up! ;)

• Administrator
4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Congrats to Rando!  Is very active and I like the way he expresses his opinion even if I don't agree with it at times.  He always has a reason behind how he feels and lets you know it. hahaha

Spike...  When is he going to win it though?  Brilliant member and extremely intelligent even though he does like to do a bit of fishing at times... hehehe

Messiesta...  Very undervalued member in my view until this month where he's been recognised and shows the staff are noticing all contributors.  Keep it up! ;)

well, one member of staff...

giphy.gif

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

We all take the MOTM quite seriously but it's well known that @Stan votes for whoever will blow him off. 

I feel sorry for @Spike too, such a quality member but always the bridesmaid - he's TF365's @Anton on that respect xD

you didn't even vote for him this month ffs xD 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Didn't say I did Stankey - get back in your box. 

i know but it doesn't make sense that you can complain someone doesn't win but then you didn't vote to help towards a win xD 

• Administrator
Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Not at all. I noticed how often you like to bring it up, like the fucking red Stan aint enough 

xD when have I brought it up before? Link me to quotes or threads and I won't say any more. 

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

We all take the MOTM quite seriously but it's well known that @Stan votes for whoever will blow him off. 

I feel sorry for @Spike too, such a quality member but always the bridesmaid - he's TF365's @Anton on that respect xD

I've always wondered how this works. Does every staff member just put forward a name or a shortlist and it's a group vote from there?

I completely agree with the selection by the way. The introduction of the quizzes have been a real revelation.

30 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It works like the Eurovision if you've ever watched that. Each member of the staff gets to vote for three people that they think should win and grades them in order so that the first member gets five points, the second gets three and the third gets one. 

All of the votes are added together until we have our top three. 

Now I understand, that makes sense, cheers.

7 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Remember on TFF when I won Member of the Month because about 20 people decided to vote for me for a laugh. Good times. Then the forum turned to shit. So best not ever giving me this award. 

3 minutes ago, Anton said:

Remember on TFF when I won Member of the Month because about 20 people decided to vote for me for a laugh. Good times. Then the forum turned to shit. So best not ever giving me this award. 

A similar thing happened in Venezuela :ph34r::ph34r:

Before opening this thread the other day I did think: "this has to be rando". The quizzes and his general input amongst sections has put his head above everybody else's this summer so this award is well deserved. Congratulations.

On a side note given his popularity every month spike is nailed on to win MOTY at this rate. 

Archived