talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Paris Saint-Germain Discussion

football forum

5 minutes ago, mamo said:

Thank you

Yes I have lived in Paris for several years and I have supported psg since. But I mostly support Spurs.

Welcome! 

Why Spurs? 

There are a couple of us that follow Ligue 1. Personally, I follow OL. 

You should hang out in the Ligue 1 thread when you are bored. haha

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Eco said:

Welcome! 

Why Spurs? 

There are a couple of us that follow Ligue 1. Personally, I follow OL. 

You should hang out in the Ligue 1 thread when you are bored. haha

Thank you

Surely because my entourage are fans, i've grown up next to Barnet in the north of London, it was especially my grandpa who transmitted to me the passion for this club.

Yes I'm watching at this thread xD

On 23/02/2020 at 23:34, God is Haaland said:

Welcome @mamo .

What happened to Silva? For how long will he be out?

Thank you

He is injured in the thigh, the doctor specifies a rupture of tendons. We don't know when he will be back, some in the tablloïd say he will recover in time for the game against Dortmund but nothing official...

On 29/02/2020 at 15:37, CaaC (John) said:

Welcome @mamo, nice to have another Spurs fan aboard or Spuds as the nick-name goes, I am sure @Storts will welcome you with open arms as he is an avid Spurs fan. :ay:

Thank you :91_thumbsup:

I just greeted him :5_smiley:

• 5 months later...

After Di María, Neymar, Navas, Icardi, Paredes and Marquinhos, now Mbappé also tested positive for Covid-19. 

PSG´s first Ligue 1 match is Thursday, versus Lens, and on Sunday they have "Le Classique". Tuchel will have to use the kids for these two matches. 

1 hour ago, ScoRoss said:

Florenzi joins. 

A thoroughly odd deal. He's a good enough player, but never really suited any position. A very good utility player to have, but doesn't exactly improve PSG.

Roma forced him out, they didn’t think he was up to snuff. A weird way to end it with a loan to Valencia and a transfer to Paris. 

Only just seen this... 

Paris St-Germain forward Neymar

Paris St-Germain forward Neymar has been banned for two games after being sent off against Marseille - but French football authorities will investigate his accusation of racial abuse.

The Brazil international was the last of five red cards in Sunday's bad-tempered Ligue 1 match after he hit Marseille defender Alvaro Gonzalez.

Neymar later accused his opponent of racism on social media and urged the authorities to use VAR to investigate.

Gonzalez has denied Neymar's claim.

Just watching extended highlights of that game and Neymar is such a little crying bitch all the time... cheating, fouling, moaning I am really surprised someone has not just knocked the fucker right out and taken a 10 game ban for it.. would be totally worth it

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Just watching extended highlights of that game and Neymar is such a little crying bitch all the time... cheating, fouling, moaning I am really surprised someone has not just knocked the fucker right out and taken a 10 game ban for it.. would be totally worth it

He gets hacked to pieces all game. I'm not saying he doesn't simulate all the time but there are far worse players out there. One in the same team, even, in Angel Di Maria. A little touch anywhere on his body and he's down. 

I don't get where Neymar's 'cheating' is. 

There was one tackle where Gueye got the ball and took the player but it was a fair tackle. Ref gave a foul which was odd. Is that Neymar cheating? I don't believe so.

When it comes to moaning he really is no worse than any other player. But gets a bad rep for it :what:

24 minutes ago, Stan said:

He gets hacked to pieces all game. I'm not saying he doesn't simulate all the time but there are far worse players out there. One in the same team, even, in Angel Di Maria. A little touch anywhere on his body and he's down. 

I don't get where Neymar's 'cheating' is. 

There was one tackle where Gueye got the ball and took the player but it was a fair tackle. Ref gave a foul which was odd. Is that Neymar cheating? I don't believe so.

When it comes to moaning he really is no worse than any other player. But gets a bad rep for it :what:

What I don't like about Neymar is that he is the type of person that can play dirty when suits.. If you watch the game there are 3 clear barges by him.. On top of that he then purposely sticks his leg out in a desperate attempt to win a free kick and gets it... when people do the same to him however he is suddenly a victim and rolling around the floor like a tart.. Then there is that chicken shit head punch he does at the end.. sure there are players just as bad but we are talking about his behaviour in this particular game.. having said that I think we can all agree that he does not get a reputation for no reason... 

For a bloke who has a lot of talent and is supposed to be a role model to youngsters he sure is a sly fucker... 

• Administrator
40 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

What I don't like about Neymar is that he is the type of person that can play dirty when suits.. If you watch the game there are 3 clear barges by him.. On top of that he then purposely sticks his leg out in a desperate attempt to win a free kick and gets it... when people do the same to him however he is suddenly a victim and rolling around the floor like a tart.. Then there is that chicken shit head punch he does at the end.. sure there are players just as bad but we are talking about his behaviour in this particular game.. having said that I think we can all agree that he does not get a reputation for no reason... 

For a bloke who has a lot of talent and is supposed to be a role model to youngsters he sure is a sly fucker... 

But is that any different to various other players, even recently? Why is Neymar singled out so much?

(I agree he has a rep for a reason, but I think that's from how he used to be (especially Barca days) where he was much worse). For example, Diego Costa I think is worse. Big brute like him dishes it out but someone merely breathes on him he hates it and falls to the floor as if someone's landed a Hayemaker on him. For a big lad like him it's unusual. 

That punch was pretty shit I'll give you that xD 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Why is Neymar singled out so much?

Well maybe because I am talking about him in this particular match??? 

I tend to talk about things that are in line with my post, you may have also noticed that he did not get a single mention in the Brighton v Chelsea thread or the Leicester v West Brom one so it's not like I bring it up at every opportunity... more a case of when the opportunity presents itself.. 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Well maybe because I am talking about him in this particular match??? 

I tend to talk about things that are in line with my post, you may have also noticed that he did not get a single mention in the Brighton v Chelsea thread or the Leicester v West Brom one so it's not like I bring it up at every opportunity... more a case of when the opportunity presents itself.. 

You know what I meant xD. Of course this match brings attention but he wasn't even the worst in the game :what:

There was a lot of histrionics and cynical behaviour in this game, but he's the only one mentioned. What about the 4 others that received red cards at the end of the game too? 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

You know what I meant xD. Of course this match brings attention but he wasn't even the worst in the game :what:

There was a lot of histrionics and cynical behaviour in this game, but he's the only one mentioned. What about the 4 others that received red cards at the end of the game too? 

We could be here all day.... 

Show me any one single player in that game that did 3 deliberate barges, got 2 free kicks through cheating and took a sly punch to the back of another players head and I will agree with you... He is getting singled out simply because his behaviour alone was the worst out of all of them... I just feel that if you are going to be cheating and barging players it's bound to cause annoyance and retaliation, added to that they were losing which probably brought things to a head... but don't be crying victim when you are the single worst offender on the pitch that's just a nonsense... 

Honestly? The sooner PSG realizes they can´t afford players like Neymar and Mbappé the better for them. 

Sure, they have 2 amazing players upfront, but the price they pay to keep those two is just too heavy. The fact is, for all the money the qataris can spend, PSG still has more or less to follow FFP guidelines and they´re still in Ligue 1, a league that is miles aways from Premier League or La Liga in revenue. 

They´re the ultimate stars and scrubs team in world football, because they simply end up havng to surround their amazing players with a lot of average players. 

They should operate more like Bayern, giving more chances to the players from their academy, which develops a lot of really good players, and also poaching talented players from their Ligue 1 rivals.

The project would be a lot more coherent and their team as a whole would improve. PSG simply can´t act like they´re Real Madrid.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived