Xbox - FishyMackem23
PSN - FishyPy

@UNORTHODOX

PSN - codeineking01

Edited by JOSHBRFC
  • Upvote 1

• The topic was pinned
  • 3 weeks later...

My PSN is DrAnkleBreaker18. I play mostly Call of Duty Blackops 3 (I prefer Zombies but I don't have any issue with multiplayer). FIFA is also there though and I want PES because Universitario are on it.

Edited by Guest

On March 7, 2017 at 5:20 PM, Cannabis said:

Xbox One: UncaringChaff (It's the one that Xbox gave me by default and it's just stuck, it's got to the point where my nickname among friends is now ''Chaffman''.

PlayStation 4: MrsUncaring (It's my girlfriend's console but if we ever have a GTA/PES/FIFA competition I'll be able to attend)

Grindr: BigBoy69

Is it your girlfriends of their brothers/fathers? If it is that's pretty cool. I've had 2 exes that both had consoles but because of their brothers.

football forum
49 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Is it your girlfriends of their brothers/fathers? If it is that's pretty cool. I've had 2 exes that both had consoles but because of their brothers.

No its my girlfriends, she likes Uncharted so I bought her a PS4 as its only available for that console.

Just now, Cannabis said:

No its my girlfriends, she likes Uncharted so I bought her a PS4 as its only available for that console.

Ah very cool. I've not met many female gamers so similar to football meeting one is always something cool.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

Just got an Xbox One S Console & Battlefield V Bundle for our second oldest grandson as a Christmas prezzie (our son said he wanted one), Black Friday sale from Argos at £179.99 reduced from £249.99.

Shit, just realized our eldest grandson is into these games too so just waiting on our daughter telling us what he wants then we have the youngest grandson to think of, oh well, Christmas only comes once a year... gulp. 

Jees, I can remember when I was a wee nipper I was lucky to get a Beano/Dandy album, a few tin soldiers and a cowboy hat, times bloody change nowadays. 

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 23/11/2018 at 14:32, CaaC - John said:

Just got an Xbox One S Console & Battlefield V Bundle for our second oldest grandson as a Christmas prezzie (our son said he wanted one), Black Friday sale from Argos at £179.99 reduced from £249.99.

Shit, just realized our eldest grandson is into these games too so just waiting on our daughter telling us what he wants then we have the youngest grandson to think of, oh well, Christmas only comes once a year... gulp. 

Jees, I can remember when I was a wee nipper I was lucky to get a Beano/Dandy album, a few tin soldiers and a cowboy hat, times bloody change nowadays. 

I used to get Beano and Dandy delivered to my house weekly in the late 90's. Loved them.

Bit harsh buying them an Xbox. They must be naughty kids.

:ph34r:

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I used to get Beano and Dandy delivered to my house weekly in the late 90's. Loved them.

Bit harsh buying them an Xbox. They must be naughty kids.

The good thing nowadays with me and the wife is our two eldest grandsons (11&12) we tend to give them money instead of prezzies because they can then pick what they have been after for a while, the X-Box thing was a black Friday deal so I grabbed it, with our other grandson Kaiden who is only 5+ it's easier to pick prezzies for him, anything to do with Spiderman, Starwar toys never go amiss, but the wife will always give them clothes for Christmas, Birthdays etc with some dosh.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, CaaC - John said:

The good thing nowadays with me and the wife is our two eldest grandsons (11&12) we tend to give them money instead of prezzies because they can then pick what they have been after for a while, the X-Box thing was a black Friday deal so I grabbed it, with our other grandson Kaiden who is only 5+ it's easier to pick prezzies for him, anything to do with Spiderman, Starwar toys never go amiss, but the wife will always give them clothes for Christmas, Birthdays etc with some dosh.

Haha it was just a poor joke about xbox’s being inferior to PS. ¬¬

• Subscriber
Just now, JOSHBRFC said:

Haha it was just a poor joke about xbox’s being inferior to PS. ¬¬

Aye, I guessed that :D these X-Box and PlayStation things to me are a no-goer with my fat fingers, I've watched our son, daughter & grandsons playing games on it and I am just O.o

Could never sit for hours on end with them things, old age I guess but we had nothing like that when I was a wee nipper, I can remember when we got our first b/w tv set when I was about 4 years old and my mum said I was just staring at it with my jaw dropped and wide eyes, she said I stood up and started to look at the back of the tv and she asked me what was I looking for and I said "I am looking for the door the people got into this thing"   

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/05/2017 at 19:10, nfb_10 said:

PS4: nxchosaur ( Yeahhh...don't ask where that came from, I don't even know myself :4_joy: )

Updated PSN is nfb_10

Mainly play FIFA but I’m also up for some GTAV or Red Dead Redemption 2 Online if anyone wants. 

• Subscriber

Just realised it was me who created this topic. I’ll edit the OP now with all your gamer tags.

Edit - added all of them to the OP. When I’m next at work on my PC or bother to get my laptop out from home I’ll clean it up a bit. Just did it on the phone now. 

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• 4 months later...

Not that anyone cares but I was surprised that my Xbox Live account was still active, considering that I haven't used it for some time. 

While I won't be getting one of the new gen consoles immediately, I will admit that Gamepass is making me lean more towards Xbox this time around (especially as Sony don't seem to know why they're doing at present).

If anyone's interested, add Bluebird Hewitt (yes, how original).

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was pinned