• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Qualification (CONMEBOL) - August 31st and September 5th

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Azeem98 said:

What if he switches nationality and starts to play for Brazil :ph34r:

That just doesn´t happen in the modern era. Italy and Spain are the countries that generally robs players from our national teams. Fucking Italy has never won a world title without south american-born players. xD

11 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

That just doesn´t happen in the modern era. Italy and Spain are the countries that generally robs players from our national teams. Fucking Italy has never won a world title without south american-born players. xD

I watched a documentary of a Brazilian player can't remember his name who played for Botafogo.When he went to Spain in his career they didn't allowed him to go back to play for Brazil and said he could only play for Spain. He refused and didn't played international football at all.xD

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

so you must miss every big game of juventus n Argentina   xD cause Higuain goes MIA, chokes like he did vs real madrid

He didn't had any chance, it's the midfielders/supporting players job to create chances for the striker, and they didn't, so it's their fault not his.

12 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Aren you supposed to by enemies?

One thing that foreigners are surprised to hear in general, is that Brazil and Argentina outside of football aren´t enemies. On the contrary, we´re friends.

The feeling I have is that Chile is the most disliked country in South America, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina all have or had in recent decades serious geopolitical problems with the chileans. I think we´re the only ones to get along well with Chile. haha

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

He didn't had any chance, it's the midfielders/supporting players job to create chances for the striker, and they didn't, so it's their fault not his.

Maybe that is exactly why Sampaoli didn't select him? Wanting attacking players to create their own chances? 

30 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

One thing that foreigners are surprised to hear in general, is that Brazil and Argentina outside of football aren´t enemies. On the contrary, we´re friends.

The feeling I have is that Chile is the most disliked country in South America, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina all have or had in recent decades serious geopolitical problems with the chileans. I think we´re the only ones to get along well with Chile. haha

Yeah haha, we even fought together against mighty Paraguay!

I agree they are, bunch of traitorous and ungrateful bastards them lot, we liberated them from Spain, what did they do to thank us for it?, occupy and steal land in the Patagonia while we were having internal wars, fucking hypocritical cunts some times forget about us freeing them and deny it. What we should have done is ally with Peru and Bolivia in the Pacific war and rape them, and by doing that we should have taken all of the Santa Cruz province and Tierra Del Fuego archipelago along with the Strait of Magellan and some of the little islands near it so we could have access to the Pacific. Instead or useless politicians decided against it because again, we were involved in internal wars and fucking Paraguay had invaded Corrientes. We also helped them a great deal in the 2010 earthquake and in the recent huge fires they had after all they have done, something which we definitely shouldn't have done. 

29 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Maybe that is exactly why Sampaoli didn't select him? Wanting attacking players to create their own chances? 

Nonsense, none of the selected strikers are better in creating chances for themselves than Higuain, Icardi for example is much more dependant on service than him.

5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Yeah haha, we even fought together against mighty Paraguay!

I agree they are, bunch of traitorous and ungrateful bastards them lot, we liberated them from Spain, what did they do to thank us for it?, occupy and steal land in the Patagonia while we were having internal wars, fucking hypocritical cunts some times forget about us freeing them and deny it. What we should have done is ally with Peru and Bolivia in the Pacific war and rape them, and by doing that we should have taken all of the Santa Cruz province and Tierra Del Fuego archipelago along with the Strait of Magellan and some of the little islands near it so we could have access to the Pacific. Instead or useless politicians decided against it because again, we were involved in internal wars and fucking Paraguay had invaded Corrientes. We also helped them a great deal in the 2010 earthquake and in the recent huge fires they had after all they have done, something which we definitely shouldn't have done. 

Nonsense, none of the selected strikers are better in creating chances for themselves than Higuain, Icardi for example is much more dependant on service than him.

Then what other reason did Sampaoli pick them ahead of pipa? 

Wuilker Fariñez is going to be a world class keeper. At his age, he's one of the best there is.

Very even game, there's no edge so far. Colombia have had a few more clear cut chances though.

Venezuela have a hell of a keeper in Fariñez. Ends 0-0, now Uruguay vs Argentina. I'm hoping Argentina win, that way Peru's main competitor is a weaker opponent who we've already beat.

I'm going to look extremely silly if he ends up scoring, but Icardi in the first 20 minutes has been invisible, just as I expected.

There is a chance that they don't want him to have the ball after the whole Maxi Lopez fiasco but who am I to confirm that.

This is odd from Sampaoli, its a very disjointed system. It doesn't remind me of Chile at all. There is also no one in the box, they keep passing it to Di Maria's side only for him to make an awful cross. Argentina way too predictable, not what I was expecting.

I'm watching the other game but I'm highly enjoying the Bruno Pont reactions on ABC Cardinal over the Paraguay - Chile game... also the meltdown of the hosts. So much talk and they get what they deserve.

I still don't get why so many people love the Chilean national team. They are very good, but they are easily the most unlikeable team on earth. If they lose to Bolivia in La Paz, then they are in some trouble. They close against Brazil in Brazil.

Icardi been a ghost. Its like I said, if 2 world class forwards in Aguero and Higuain don't work, then the problem isn't the player but rather the coaching.

Icardi was never the solution.

5 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Icardi been a ghost. Its like I said, if 2 world class forwards in Aguero and Higuain don't work, then the problem isn't the player but rather the coaching.

Icardi was never the solution.

To be fair, he's not getting any service and Godín and Giménez are always tough to face. If I had to single out one disappointing player in Argentina tonight it'd be Di María. Terrible match by him.

1 minute ago, El_Loco said:

To be fair, he's not getting any service and Godín and Jímenez are always tough to face. If I had to single out one disappointing player in Argentina tonight it'd be Di María. Terrible match by him.

Di Maria has been too predictable. I agree, and yeah they're great defenders but I haven't even seen his face. He could at least be doing a little more.

Chile down 3-0 hahahaha. Serves them right for their arrogance. Never underestimate Paraguay. Underestimating them and Uruguay is the biggest mistake a team could make.

Bruno Pont's reaction was fantastic.

Archived