• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

2017/18 Premier League Top Scorer

Premier League Top Scorer 2017/18  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Will be Top Scorer?

    • Alvaro Morata
      0
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Alexandre Lacazette
      0
    • Harry Kane
    • Gabriel Jesus
    • Sadio Mane
      0
    • Other - Please State


Recommended Posts

Who will it be?

I'm more interested in who will get more goals out of the likes of Iheanacho, Hernandez, Gayle, Rodriguez but I know they won't be the league's top goal-getters. 

Morata, Lacazette, Lukaku all moved clubs and they'll be the ones with the pressure on them to perform after their big money moves and because of the clubs they are at.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

It'll be a toss up between Harry Kane and Dwight Gayle

Kane I would agree with... Not sure about Gayle though? He has been good against Cardboard and Paper Mache defenses but its going to be a lot tougher for him this season now he is in a proper league.. 

I would probably say Kane & Lukaku... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Kane I would agree with... Not sure about Gayle though? He has been good against Cardboard and Paper Mache defenses but its going to be a lot tougher for him this season now he is in a proper league.. 

I would probably say Kane & Lukaku... 

Not much difference between Gary Cahill and Nedum Onuoha to be fair :ph34r: Just ask Happy Blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to think it will be between Kane and Lukaku.   Predicting goals per minute would be a more tougher decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Lukaku will edge it here because the kind of service hes going to get will benefit his goal tally in the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe no-one predicted Salah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2017 at 12:45, Kitchen Sales said:

It'll be a toss up between Harry Kane and Dwight Gayle

 

On 8/5/2017 at 13:13, Bluewolf said:

Kane I would agree with... Not sure about Gayle though? He has been good against Cardboard and Paper Mache defenses but its going to be a lot tougher for him this season now he is in a proper league.. 

I would probably say Kane & Lukaku... 

Looking back at this I think it was safe to say your suggestion that Gayle would be top scorer was obviously made under the influence of either drink or drugs or perhaps a little of both.... however it is amusing to look back on now... B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

 

Looking back at this I think it was safe to say your suggestion that Gayle would be top scorer was obviously made under the influence of either drink or drugs or perhaps a little of both.... however it is amusing to look back on now... B|

Well I said it before the club tried to flog him to Fulham and ruined his confidence :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Well I said it before the club tried to flog him to Fulham and ruined his confidence :ph34r:

That's Rafa's big problem. As Mitrovic and Gayle have shown, he can't get the best out of strikers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Stan said:

Can't believe no-one predicted Salah. 

you didn't even included him in the polls, he's in the OTHERS category  :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

you didn't even included him in the polls, he's in the OTHERS category  :P 

Shocking ain't it?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Shocking ain't it?! 

I dont think it’s shocking pal, I mean, he doesn’t even improve us so why would you include him? :what:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Stan said:

Shocking ain't it?! 

guess he'll be awarded the Surprise of the Season on that other thread :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

I dont think it’s shocking pal, I mean, he doesn’t even improve us so why would you include him? :what:

Salah doesn't improve you ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Salah doesn't improve you ??

Apparently not according to a certain Chelsea fan?!  

Long standing joke mate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently not according to a certain Chelsea fan?!  

Long standing joke mate. 

Do you think he could play central for us and would he be a good fit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Do you think he could play central for us and would he be a good fit?

Fuck you Happy Blue :clown::D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Happy Blue City couldnt afford him mate :whistling:

Youd be better off with Harry Kane who is only 19 years old according to his Instagram :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

@Happy Blue City couldnt afford him mate :whistling:

 

HRH Prince Mansour could buy Liverpool and transfer him on a free :D   ....that's what i would do if i had 600billion xD  ..id take United down to the national league too :ph34r:

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Happy Blue said:

 

HRH Prince Mansour could buy Liverpool and transfer him on a free :D   ....that's what i would do if i had 600billion xD  ..id take United down to the national league too :ph34r:

Hope he does your second sentence xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Hope he does your second sentence xD

It would never happen but would be funny as fuck! xD   ...sell the current players off for five pound each, then recruit a new team from the local pub  ...sell old trafford to ASDA and ground share with Bury:ph34r: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

It would never happen but would be funny as fuck! xD   ...sell the current players off for five pound each, then recruit a new team from the local pub :ph34r: 

I think five pound each is a little excessive tbh  :whistling:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently not according to a certain Chelsea fan?!  

Long standing joke mate. 

Ah right. Well to be fair he doesn't do much defending :ph34r:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement