• Romelu Lukaku
    • Alexandre Lacazette
    • Harry Kane
    • Gabriel Jesus
    • Sadio Mane
    • Other - Please State

• Administrator

Who will it be?

I'm more interested in who will get more goals out of the likes of Iheanacho, Hernandez, Gayle, Rodriguez but I know they won't be the league's top goal-getters. 

Morata, Lacazette, Lukaku all moved clubs and they'll be the ones with the pressure on them to perform after their big money moves and because of the clubs they are at.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

It'll be a toss up between Harry Kane and Dwight Gayle

Kane I would agree with... Not sure about Gayle though? He has been good against Cardboard and Paper Mache defenses but its going to be a lot tougher for him this season now he is in a proper league.. 

I would probably say Kane & Lukaku... 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Kane I would agree with... Not sure about Gayle though? He has been good against Cardboard and Paper Mache defenses but its going to be a lot tougher for him this season now he is in a proper league.. 

Not much difference between Gary Cahill and Nedum Onuoha to be fair :ph34r: Just ask Happy Blue.

• 8 months later...
On 8/5/2017 at 12:45, Kitchen Sales said:

It'll be a toss up between Harry Kane and Dwight Gayle

On 8/5/2017 at 13:13, Bluewolf said:

Looking back at this I think it was safe to say your suggestion that Gayle would be top scorer was obviously made under the influence of either drink or drugs or perhaps a little of both.... however it is amusing to look back on now... B|

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Looking back at this I think it was safe to say your suggestion that Gayle would be top scorer was obviously made under the influence of either drink or drugs or perhaps a little of both.... however it is amusing to look back on now... B|

Well I said it before the club tried to flog him to Fulham and ruined his confidence :ph34r:

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

I dont think it’s shocking pal, I mean, he doesn’t even improve us so why would you include him? :what:

Salah doesn't improve you ??

Archived