talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Rob

football forum

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!
  • For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against.
  • Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner?
  • Apart from Glasgow Rangers or the Scotland national side...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental?
  • If you were to move away from the from the UK, where would be your favoured place to go and live?
  • If you could change something about the area and people where you live, what would it be?
  • Do you have a phobia, if so what is it?
  • If reincarnation exists and you couldn't come back as a human being but could choose what to return as, what would it be?
  • Have you ever envied someone, if yes, why and whom?
  • Even if totally out of the ordinary (or it may not be out of the ordinary), what would be your dream job or maybe owning some sort of business...  Tell us about your thoughts on that.
  • If you wasn't you, but you were introduced to you and due to shared friends you suddenly started to see more of you...  What would be your thoughts on you and would you make a close friendship with you?  In total...  What would be the resume you think others that know you, think. 
  • Who's your favourite player of all time?

33 minutes ago, SirBalon said:
  • What's your most embarrassing moment in your life where you thought "Please lord bury me"... Tell all!

I'm not one for being centre of attention and a few years ago we went to TGI Fridays for my birthday. The girlfriend told them it was my birthday and, of course, they came over to the table and made me stand up while the whole place sang Happy birthday to me. I'd have happily died that day.

• For whatever reason (an important one maybe), have you ever had to be a hypocrite and pretend to like someone or agree with something you are against.

Uhhh, sometimes in my line of work there will be horrible clients that love stupid things and hate everything you do for them. So you just need to pretend to like what they want and get on with it to get the job done.

• Have you ever cheated on your (or a) partner?

No, never.

• Apart from Glasgow Rangers or the Scotland national side...  What's the most excited you have ever been in a football match where you went unusually mental?

I honestly can't think of a singular occasion. So it's mostly when Celtic get beat of shit teams. (Red Imps, Bratislava etc)

• If you were to move away from the from the UK, where would be your favoured place to go and live?

Despite the fact I've never been there, probably Nashville.

• If you could change something about the area and people where you live, what would it be?

I live in a pretty shitty part of Glasgow (until October, woo). The people around here are pretty trashy, walking to the shops in their pajamas etc. The area is alright I guess although there is a shit tonne of garbage laying around.

• Do you have a phobia, if so what is it?

I've got a fear of choking when eating which randomly appeared one night while eating pizza. Thought if I ate another piece I was going to choke on it and since that day I've always had to have something to drink while eating or I feel uncomfortable. It's pretty horrendous.

• If reincarnation exists and you couldn't come back as a human being but could choose what to return as, what would it be?

Probably a bobcat because bobcats.

• Have you ever envied someone, if yes, why and whom?

Pretty much anyone with a faster car than me.

• Even if totally out of the ordinary (or it may not be out of the ordinary), what would be your dream job or maybe owning some sort of business...  Tell us about your thoughts on that.

My current job is my dream job. Although if it allowed me to travel the world at the same time on a freelance basis, that'd be glorious.

• If you wasn't you, but you were introduced to you and due to shared friends you suddenly started to see more of you...  What would be your thoughts on you and would you make a close friendship with you?  In total...  What would be the resume you think others that know you, think. 

I can't even.

• Who's your favourite player of all time?

Not really sure, the first player that came to mind was Zidane.

31 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Do you think SirBalon is a private investigator?

Private investigators know better than to use Apple products.

Do you have any reason to believe someone would hire a private investigator to look into you?

I'm squeaky clean :Scotland:

What did you voted for in the Scottish Independence Referendum? (if you want to tell)

How prevalent is anti-English sentiment in Scotland?

Do you want Loch Ness Monster to exist?

Will Scotland will qualify for the World Cup in next 20 years?

Why does all Bagpipe music sounds like either it is horrible music played wonderfully or wonderful music played horribly?

Have you ever wore a Kilt?

If one murder was legal who would you have killed?

If you could go back in time and could stop an historical event from happening or make an event happen what would it be?

Favorite character out of these Jack Sparrow,Harry Potter,Katniss Everdeen,

1 hour ago, Azeem98 said:

What did you voted for in the Scottish Independence Referendum? (if you want to tell)

I voted to leave.

How prevalent is anti-English sentiment in Scotland?

My girlfriend is English.

Do you want Loch Ness Monster to exist?

Only if it benefits me in some way.

Will Scotland will qualify for the World Cup in next 20 years?

Probably not although I'd happily be proven wrong

Why does all Bagpipe music sounds like either it is horrible music played wonderfully or wonderful music played horribly?

Yes.

Have you ever wore a Kilt?

Not yet!

If one murder was legal who would you have killed?

Chazz

If you could go back in time and could stop an historical event from happening or make an event happen what would it be?

Probably prevent 9/11. The world has went to shit since.

Favorite character out of these Jack Sparrow,Harry Potter,Katniss Everdeen,

Katniss for no other reason than boobs.

Why don't the hairs on your arms get split ends?

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

How much did you dislike me back on TFF?

If I save time when do I get it back?

When is says on products "Do not use if seal is broken" how are you supposed to use it?

Do you think the word for the number eleven should be changed to 'onety one'?

What would your three wishes be [and no wishing for more wishes]?

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhoea does that mean the fifth enjoys it?

What is the best thing to happen in your life so far?

Do you like tattie scones and lorne sausage?

On 08/08/2017 at 2:09 PM, Anton said:

What is your favourite food?

I think it has to be Pizza. It never fails to disappoint.

Have you ever been to a place that's taken your breath away? (Don't say vagina)

There is a hill near me called Conic Hill. I was never the outdoorsy type although recently I've been climbing mountains etc and the top of Conic Hill looks over Loch Lomond and it's a glorious sight.

22 hours ago, Large said:

Why don't the hairs on your arms get split ends?

Sweat is an underrated shampoo and conditioner.

If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

They give you the opportunity to take your finances into new directions.

How much did you dislike me back on TFF?

I honestly didn't really dislike anyone. I was just a bit of an argumentative cunt back in the day, and still can be.

If I save time when do I get it back?

When you've cleaned the dishes.

When is says on products "Do not use if seal is broken" how are you supposed to use it?

If the seal is broken you should definitely call animal welfare.

Do you think the word for the number eleven should be changed to 'onety one'?

Without eleven there would be no Stranger Things,

What would your three wishes be [and no wishing for more wishes]?

No debt, smarter with financial decisions and Rangers to get back into Europe properly.

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhoea does that mean the fifth enjoys it?

The 5th person has explosive diarrhoea, so their death means they have no feeling towards it.

What is the best thing to happen in your life so far?

No particular thing although I'm just happy with where my life is at and where it's going.

Do you like tattie scones and lorne sausage?

Absolutely.

1) Does the Scottish accent really work on non-brits women?

2) How big is Kelly Macdonald in Scotland? More importantly, is there any other Scottish actress with a lovlier accent?

3) Since you are big into software and web, have you indulged in criminal activity in those fields?

4) Do you know Rab means God in Urdu/Hindi?

42 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

1) Does the Scottish accent really work on non-brits women?

It definitely works in Florida.

2) How big is Kelly Macdonald in Scotland? More importantly, is there any other Scottish actress with a lovlier accent?

I'm very familiar with her although I wouldn't say she's big.

3) Since you are big into software and web, have you indulged in criminal activity in those fields?

Maybs.

4) Do you know Rab means God in Urdu/Hindi?

No but it doesn't surprise me ;)

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

so why did you banned me from TFF for personal reasons? i never gave you any stick only alicia xD

If I remember correctly, everyone on the Staff team wanted you gone although no one was willing to do it. So I done it and just put in any old reason.

11 minutes ago, Rab said:

If I remember correctly, everyone on the Staff team wanted you gone although no one was willing to do it. So I done it and just put in any old reason.

HA Pussies.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

When are you going to make TalkFootball365 great again? 

Yes

Myself, @DeadLinesman, @Anton, @Any O'Brien, @Tsubasa and @HoneyNUFC turn up to your house with three sets of bagpipes, sixteen bottles of JURA whiskey and an air rifle. How does the night progress? 

No doubt with @Any O'Brien getting banned from Malaysian Airlines.

How was your trip to Orlando? What would you recommend about the place to others?

Orlando was great, loved every second of it. The food was probably the best part other than all the parks. Driving a Mustang along the I4 was an unforgettable experience that I'd happy do again many times.

Are we still going ahead with sacking @Stan from the staff room at the end of this month?

No as we haven't received his 500 word essay on why he should stay yet.

Seeing as you're from Scotland when was the last time you dressed up in a kilt, ran around the town looking for English people to kill whilst guzzling down a litre bottle of Irn-Bru?

This morning.

Why is @Large so large?

Eleven

Where will Glasgow Rangers be in five years time and are you happy with the direction the club is going in?

Definitely happy. The new ownership is different taking more care of the club with stadium repairs, getting the team together with the very little money that we have etc. I'd fully expect us to be back where we were within the next 5 years.

You are being transported to a deserted island where you must spend 600 days and 600 nights in order to win $1,000,000,000. Given that you are a money whore and are perfectly fine with this arrangement what three things do you take with you to make the trip bearable? 

Laptop, Internet dongle and Irn-Bru Extra on tap.

How many nude photographs of @SirBalon are in your possession? 

Have you changed your mind yet? 

It's only been an hour bro.

BONUS QUESTION: Where is the TF365 staff Christmas Night Out being held?

Pyongyang

• The topic was locked

Archived