• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 8th August - UEFA Super Cup - Real Madrid 2-1 Manchester United

football forum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

offsides. ive been saying casemiro has quality a complete midfielder unlike kante. 

Have to agree with you on that. Better 'footballer' for sure. Pogba could learn a lot from those two. 

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Nah, he plays for Crystal Palace now, you don't get into the national side unless you play for Manchester United :ph34r:. It'd be nice for Rufus to make the England squad though in all seriousness, it's time for him to back up that early promise he showed.

Talent is there, just needs the experience 

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

unless they are playing against man utd i dont care. the more trophies they have than barcelona the better, fuck Far$A

I understand. Must be some psychological hatred that developed after Barca humiliated you in two Champions League finals. 

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Said it over and over and over and over and over again. He goes missing against the big teams, granted this is his competitive debut and we've only been playing 28 minutes but I'm not surprised in the slightest.

McManaman is a walking contradiction xD 

First he says goal-keepers and centre-halves get criticised for making mistakes then blames Lukaku's offside on the heat in the ground ffs. Absolute melt. 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 8th August - UEFA Super Cup - Real Madrid 2-1 Manchester United
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived