• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Watford Sign Andre Gray From Burnley

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
28 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Burnley are in real trouble now, they only need to lose Heaton now and they're gone. What is Sean Dyche thinking?!

surprised they've not lost him already

• Subscriber

Overrated for me. I know he was very successful in the Championship but I don't believe he hit double figures last season despite playing nearly every game.

Can see him bagging about ten for Watford if he plays every week but I think the bigger benefit for them will be weakening one of their rivals in Burnley more than it will be strengthening themselves. 

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Overrated for me. I know he was very successful in the Championship but I don't believe he hit double figures last season despite playing nearly every game.

Can see him bagging about ten for Watford if he plays every week but I think the bigger benefit for them will be weakening one of their rivals in Burnley more than it will be strengthening themselves. 

He'll improve next season, Watford are more attacking and he's gone from non-league to Premier League in 3 years. He never had the academy background and the Championship was a learning experience, I reckon he'll be a good buy for Watford.

He's overrated I agree.

£18.5mil for a player in the last year of their contract with no intention of signing a new one is an offer that simply can't be refused. They've surely got the money to go out and find a replacement now, the quality of that replacement will probably play a big part in whether they can survive or not.

4 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

EDIT: How do you put Youtube clips in here as a playable clip and not a link?

Depends on the YouTube link. If you've got .m in it before YouTube then it won't work.

Normally you can just post the link and it will auto embed like tweets do

Archived