talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga Fantasy 2017/18

Anyone interested? I know we have the kicker thing going already, but the official Bundesliga Fantasy is out there as well, and far less complicated for non-german speakers since it's in English. 

I've created a a public league called "TFF 365", so feel free to join if you want to:

https://fantasy.bundesliga.com/leagues/leagues/7847

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Joined! The prices are weird and some positions are too, but it's still fun.  ^_^

Apparently one can change their team completely between matchdays? That definitely offers more possibilities, although I'll most likely forget to do that anyway... main prize is a trip to Germany for 5 to attend Supercup apparently. Fuck Supercup, but I could use a free ticket home :ph34r:

Tried to do it last year but found the prices to be weird/too easy to build a stacked team compared to the kicker one. Like the kicker one cause its more fun to put together a team I find. Plus obviously I'm terrible at logging in for weekly stuff so there's that:D

Hi Thomas.

Managed to sort out a team and looked for your public space.  Entered TFF365 and it created a new one - did not realise that you had left a space between TFF and 365.  Finally got into it but the other I don't seem to be able to cancel and it might cause a problem.  If you know how to do it get in touch and I'll tell you what I did....(probably did wrong!)

On 8/15/2017 at 5:44 PM, SchalkeUK said:

Hi Thomas.

Managed to sort out a team and looked for your public space.  Entered TFF365 and it created a new one - did not realise that you had left a space between TFF and 365.  Finally got into it but the other I don't seem to be able to cancel and it might cause a problem.  If you know how to do it get in touch and I'll tell you what I did....(probably did wrong!)

Sorry, just saw this now. I was on vacation. Well, as long as you are in our league now, everything should be fine. 

1 hour ago, SchalkeUK said:

Welcome Home!  Is it still raining?  After Friday night's game I suppose the Beer for the Oktoberfest will be a bit watery in Munchen!:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Nope, today has been nice. Quite warm even! 

Archived