talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League Playoff Round

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

mertens has been the best player so far. surprised since hamsik is a top ten player according to experts 

I thought Seri was the best player on the pitch?

And no, Mertens only scored the goal. Insigne has been the best player so far. Hamsik has also played well, so your argument is idiotic as usual.

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

it wasnt an argument, it was my opinion. RESPECT my opinion, damn commies!

I don't respect opinions that are based off of someone's hate, cheers.

For the good of the forum, please do. Honestly I'd like to know how Kel having pops at everyone gets put on post preview quickly and yet you're still around.

It won't last though. I'm setting the timer.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

For the good of the forum, please do. Honestly I'd like to know how Kel having pops at everyone gets put on post preview quickly and yet you're still around.

It won't last though. I'm setting the timer.

Oh shut up Brian. You've been digging at him in this thread so don't throw your toys out the pram when he bites. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Oh shut up Brian. You've been digging at him in this thread so don't throw your toys out the pram when he bites. 

Of course I have, and you've missed the 400 pops he's had at threads where I left an opinion in the past week, so I'm fighting back. It's natural. I'm sick of this cunt and I'm sure many others are as well.

How he continues to get away with it is beyond me.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

If it's natural we'll put you on post preview too :)

I'm ok with that, because I don't go around the forums changing my opinion looking for pops. It'll barely affect me, so if you think that's the best course of action then I accept.

Think Napoli is through with that. Would have liked them to score the third and put the tie to bed, but with 2 goals and a clean sheet, chances are Napoli are 90% through to the groups.

Sevilla also win 1-2 which is a decent result.

As for Napoli...  Nice shut themselves at the back like a fortress after those sendings off.  Napoli looked a lot more dangerous when it was 11 against 11.  Although that should be enough unless Napoli go away thinking it's done and get mugged.

Insigne was brilliant though.  He is so good...  Just needs to find consistency so as to get to that all important higher level.

Insigne was awful that second half, he missed a lot of chances and misplaced a lot of passes. Great first half though.

Napoli were just being napoli. Even in games itself they can't find consistency. At times they have a brilliant 15 and score 3 then don't do much the rest of the match. That's why they were so scary last season because when they clicked for the full 90 or most of it, then they battered the opposition.

2 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Insigne was awful that second half, he missed a lot of chances and misplaced a lot of passes. Great first half though.

Napoli were just being napoli. Even in games itself they can't find consistency. At times they have a brilliant 15 and score 3 then don't do much the rest of the match. That's why they were so scary last season because when they clicked for the full 90 or most of it, then they battered the opposition.

Insigne plays out wide and Nice closed themselves right across their first third...  Now you tell me which wide player shines in a situation such as that?

Insigne was the man of the match by a long margin.  He's Napoli's jewel in the crown and this coming season is the one where he either shines to the level many think he's capable of or he will forever remain a very talented player that gives sporadic moments.  if he does do it this season...  He's gone!

Maybe he was the man of the match, but that second half he was awful.

The teams still seemed in pre-season so after the teams ran out of steam no one really stood out.

Archived