• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Truck plows into tourists in Barcelona

football forum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, El_Loco said:

After the Atocha attacks, which had a very clear political aspect, this is first terror attack, right? I thought Spain was not high in the terror targets, compared to other european countries. I was wrong. Did people in Spain think the same way?

The political aspect to that attack for those that don't remember it and where nearly 300 people were killed was Spain being involved directly in the Iraq war along with The US and Britain.  It was an Al Qaeda terrorist attack, the same as those that committed the New York atrocity.  They're all the same, they all stem from the same Salafi Wahhabi Islamic movement as ISIS or Daesh...  Anyone is free to choose the name they want for these scumbags but they're all the same!  Al Qaeda is the strategical side of this scum of the earth while this Daesh (ISIS) shit is the more barbarian side of it...  There are also many other groups.

But any country that negotiates with the birthplace of these scumbags (Saudi Arabia) and those others that support and join in the financing like Qatar...  Then what can one say?  That's the question people should be asking themselves in all of this.

Didn't realise there was another attack down the coast. Welcome to your new norm, All that effort years ago to kick them out and the bureaucracy and human rights wankers that infest the EU have let them back in, it will be Al-Andalus by 2200🐪 It's already at 4% total population it only gets more violent from here on in. 

2 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Didn't realise there was another attack down the coast. Welcome to your new norm, All that effort years ago to kick them out and the bureaucracy and human rights wankers that infest the EU have let them back in, it will be Al-Andalus by 2200🐪 It's already at 4% total population it only gets more violent from here on in. 

Yep, in Cambrils.  The great thing about the police in Spain is that there's no questions asked.  They knew who they were chasing and they shot all five of them.  Court cases cost a lot of money and there's a risk that they may be offered human rights and all that.  Now they're dead and five less stains on the planet.

1 minute ago, Panflute said:

I've never heard anyone say that phrase in that manner. Looks, like I'm the one that is wrong. xD

So one of the four shot dead in Cambrils has been identified as the terrorist that drove the van into people in Las Ramblas, Barcelona.

It's also come to light that one lone police officer shot all four scumbags with no questions asked which is wonderful. They should give him a medal of honour and he should be given everything anyone can be awarded the world over. He's now my hero!

https://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/08/18/hero-spanish-cop-killed-4-cambrils-terror-attack-suspects-official-says.amp.html

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Police have just shot a man with an explosive belt in Barcelona 

Yep... Just confirmed that the man is Younes Abouyaaquoub, the one who drove the van into the people in Las Ramblas.

That's the 18th scumbag shot dead, no questions asked since it occurred. I live this method. 

i know this is a very sensitive question --

but most of you guys here are living in europe.    what are your thoughts regarding all these refugees that's coming from the middle-east ??   

yes, i am currently living in saudi arabia, but i'm a filipino working as an ophthalmologist.  i'm no arab-descent.  

13 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

i know this is a very sensitive question --

but most of you guys here are living in europe.    what are your thoughts regarding all these refugees that's coming from the middle-east ??   

yes, i am currently living in saudi arabia, but i'm a filipino working as an ophthalmologist.  i'm no arab-descent.  

Mabuhay, mate. I think it's a pretty shitty scenario full of insincere people that just want to milk Europe for what it's worth, rather than to seek a new life and integrate into society. Most people don't want to integrate and they just want have their cake and eat it. I think many greedy, thoughtless people take advantage of the plight of others, to get rich (well, to a degree...richer than what they were) off the fat of Europe's land, thus making it more difficult for those that do need the help.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Mabuhay, mate. I think it's a pretty shitty scenario full of insincere people that just want to milk Europe for what it's worth, rather than to seek a new life and integrate into society. Most people don't want to integrate and they just want have their cake and eat it. I think many greedy, thoughtless people take advantage of the plight of others, to get rich (well, to a degree...richer than what they were) off the fat of Europe's land, thus making it more difficult for those that do need the help.

thanks for the welcome.      coz for me, i see these refugees as ungrateful people.   Saudi Arabia welcomed them with open arms, but many and i mean many of them chose not to come here, coz life here is, well, still in the stone-age.   So, they went to, sorry for the term, OPEN COUNTRIES in europe.    But these people forgot what they are, REFUGEES, and yet now, they're doing all these atrocities against the countries that are helping them. shameful.

it's like you let in a stranger in your house and after two days, that stranger is boinking your wife.

2 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

thanks for the welcome.      coz for me, i see these refugees as ungrateful people.   Saudi Arabia welcomed them with open arms, but many and i mean many of them chose not to come here, coz life here is, well, still in the stone-age.   So, they went to, sorry for the term, OPEN COUNTRIES in europe.    But these people forgot what they are, REFUGEES, and yet now, they're doing all these atrocities against the countries that are helping them. shameful.

it's like you let in a stranger in your house and after two days, that stranger is boinking your wife.

Off topic but what do you think about Duterte? 

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Off topic but what do you think about Duterte? 

to be honest, he is alone.       Just like in the movie Batman Begins where RA's Al told Bruce - Gotham City is so corrupt we have infiltrated all of it's infrastructure.    That's how corrupt the philippines is.    And Duterte, as i have seen, is very sincere in his role as the president, as a public-servant.   i'll give this one example.   He approved a Bill that gives free education to State Universities in the country.   Only he has done that, most past presidents haven't.

and that war on drugs, i'm not being biased here, but what you hear in the news are mostly lies.   especially coming from philippine news networks.   

13 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

to be honest, he is alone.       Just like in the movie Batman Begins where RA's Al told Bruce - Gotham City is so corrupt we have infiltrated all of it's infrastructure.    That's how corrupt the philippines is.    And Duterte, as i have seen, is very sincere in his role as the president, as a public-servant.   i'll give this one example.   He approved a Bill that gives free education to State Universities in the country.   Only he has done that, most past presidents haven't.

and that war on drugs, i'm not being biased here, but what you hear in the news are mostly lies.   especially coming from philippine news networks.   

I haven't been to the Philippines in two years. Is it noticeably different since Duterte? One of the main things I remember is the typhoon damage in Mandaluyong that had been 'in progress' of fixing for years. Half the roads were tore up through the middle with rusting equipment half submerged in filthy water.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

I haven't been to the Philippines in two years. Is it noticeably different since Duterte? One of the main things I remember is the typhoon damage in Mandaluyong that had been 'in progress' of fixing for years. Half the roads were tore up through the middle with rusting equipment half submerged in filthy water.

high five.  last time i went home was way back 2015.   But as my friends have stated, it's a lot better and safer.    The tax has been duly returned to the people.

Archived