talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Truck plows into tourists in Barcelona

football forum

4 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

high five.  last time i went home was way back 2015.   But as my friends have stated, it's a lot better and safer.    The tax has been duly returned to the people.

Yeah, my wife's parents are from the Philippines (Manila and Lingayan)  but she is American and we went on a family trip. I'd love to visit again.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah, my wife's parents are from the Philippines (Manila and Lingayan)  but she is American and we went on a family trip. I'd love to visit again.

i'm sure you'll be surprised with how safe it is right now.     if you read/listen to the news about the philippines, all you hear are deaths of drug addicts and pushers and criminals.  there's less crime-news now.

1 hour ago, bozziovai said:

i know this is a very sensitive question --

but most of you guys here are living in europe.    what are your thoughts regarding all these refugees that's coming from the middle-east ??   

yes, i am currently living in saudi arabia, but i'm a filipino working as an ophthalmologist.  i'm no arab-descent.  

I do not consider most of them refugees as a lot of them are arriving from Morocco and even Albania, which are not war zones.

In any case, I view refugees and migrants as undesirable, but I also view the current influx as a direct result of Western foreign policy and the suicidal mood of Western Europe in general. Western politicians are ultimately the culprits and not the people who take the gamble and try to move here.

On a sidenote, I think Duterte is a very admirable leader.

18 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I can't understand how the incident in Marseilles earlier isn't terrorism related, why do you crash into two bus stops an hour apart?

You're Asian and a woman and you just got your driver's license.

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I can't understand how the incident in Marseilles earlier isn't terrorism related, why do you crash into two bus stops an hour apart?

3 minutes ago, Panflute said:

You're Asian and a woman and you just got your driver's license.

After spending 3 years in Asia, I can absolutely understand that xD 

1 hour ago, Kowabunga said:

:o

Crazy morito melillense.

I love that! It's the Spaniards who are ruining where they live. It's apparently the Christians who are the bad ones and destroying everything!!! 

All of this he says while living in Spain! xD

15 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I love that! It's the Spaniards who are ruining where they live. It's apparently the Christians who are the bad ones and destroying everything!!! 

All of this he says while living in Spain! xD

For their accents they seem to be spanish-born, so "jus sanguinis" apply to them, right? Legally they are spanish, but in reality they seem to have no intention of doing nothing other than blaming christians for their personal failures, oh and collecting benefits, obviously. 

They just don´t seem to realize how ungrateful and stupid they´re. Instead of contributing to the society that received their parents and gave them a chance to grow in a more stable and prosperous country they have their minds set in La Reconquista. 

15 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

For their accents they seem to be spanish-born, so "jus sanguinis" apply to them, right? Legally they are spanish, but in reality they seem to have no intention of doing nothing other than blaming christians for their personal failures, oh and collecting benefits, obviously. 

They just don´t seem to realize how ungrateful and stupid they´re. Instead of contributing to the society that received their parents and gave them a chance to grow in a more stable and prosperous country they have their minds set in La Reconquista. 

Yep, pretty much that.  Homegrown trash like the stuff we have here in England where many of the atrocities have come from those born here.

The thing is that when you listen to them, they obviously don't consider themselves Spanish and they blame Spaniards for problems Muslims may have in Spain.  As far as I know they're treated like every other Spaniard where the government is concerned...  Like crap! xD

Jokes aside...  The same rubbish they've spouted there, they say in Britain.  You see the same documentaries with the same jargon and I know in France it's exactly the same there.

1503518552812.jpg

Islamic State (ISIS) have issued a video statement where they warn Spain that there will be a barrage of attacks on the country until they (Spain) don't leave the coalition against them and also stop the Christian campaign they have infiltrated in areas where they are fighting.

Quotes like these are issued in the video:

"The brothers have started the campaign of the conquest of Barcelona"

"The war against righteousness, against us will continue until judgment day."

"I call for all the brothers and sisters everywhere in Europe to continue their work against the infidels.  Their work is good, their work is protected by Allah.  Allah loves you and will protect you for your work to be done."

"We're never going to leave you alone.  We kill civilians because it hurts you more...  Stop your crusades against us and leave us to do our work.  You are warned!"

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/barcelona/20170823/video-castellano-estado-islamico-reafirma-amenaza-espana-atentados-yihadistas-barcelona-6240713

On 24/8/2017 at 10:12 AM, SirBalon said:

1503518552812.jpg

Islamic State (ISIS) have issued a video statement where they warn Spain that there will be a barrage of attacks on the country until they (Spain) don't leave the coalition against them and also stop the Christian campaign they have infiltrated in areas where they are fighting.

Quotes like these are issued in the video:

"The brothers have started the campaign of the conquest of Barcelona"

"The war against righteousness, against us will continue until judgment day."

"I call for all the brothers and sisters everywhere in Europe to continue their work against the infidels.  Their work is good, their work is protected by Allah.  Allah loves you and will protect you for your work to be done."

"We're never going to leave you alone.  We kill civilians because it hurts you more...  Stop your crusades against us and leave us to do our work.  You are warned!"

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/barcelona/20170823/video-castellano-estado-islamico-reafirma-amenaza-espana-atentados-yihadistas-barcelona-6240713

not going to start a thread over it but Brussels & London yesterday two nutters with Knifes/machetes etc attacking police officers & soilders. It's the new norm now we have these people here, people just dismiss my opinion on this topic I was in Alum Rock last week its 95% Muslim I'm frequently there it's ok in the day but in fairness I'm in my car mostly. Graffiti went up saying "no whites after 8pm" it may well be a tiny minority committing terrorist outrages but the wider issue is there's fuck all intergration. 

53 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

Yeah... I read this scumbag's story when I posted this particular article. His mum is a piece of shit and his father is a Moroccan in a Spanish prison for radicalist Islamic misdemeanours. The copper who shot 4 in Cambrils should be set upon his family outside his house. ;)

Archived