Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Truck plows into tourists in Barcelona

1503518552812.jpg

Islamic State (ISIS) have issued a video statement where they warn Spain that there will be a barrage of attacks on the country until they (Spain) don't leave the coalition against them and also stop the Christian campaign they have infiltrated in areas where they are fighting.

Quotes like these are issued in the video:

"The brothers have started the campaign of the conquest of Barcelona"

"The war against righteousness, against us will continue until judgment day."

"I call for all the brothers and sisters everywhere in Europe to continue their work against the infidels.  Their work is good, their work is protected by Allah.  Allah loves you and will protect you for your work to be done."

"We're never going to leave you alone.  We kill civilians because it hurts you more...  Stop your crusades against us and leave us to do our work.  You are warned!"

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/barcelona/20170823/video-castellano-estado-islamico-reafirma-amenaza-espana-atentados-yihadistas-barcelona-6240713

On 24/8/2017 at 10:12 AM, SirBalon said:

1503518552812.jpg

Islamic State (ISIS) have issued a video statement where they warn Spain that there will be a barrage of attacks on the country until they (Spain) don't leave the coalition against them and also stop the Christian campaign they have infiltrated in areas where they are fighting.

Quotes like these are issued in the video:

"The brothers have started the campaign of the conquest of Barcelona"

"The war against righteousness, against us will continue until judgment day."

"I call for all the brothers and sisters everywhere in Europe to continue their work against the infidels.  Their work is good, their work is protected by Allah.  Allah loves you and will protect you for your work to be done."

"We're never going to leave you alone.  We kill civilians because it hurts you more...  Stop your crusades against us and leave us to do our work.  You are warned!"

https://www.elperiodico.com/es/barcelona/20170823/video-castellano-estado-islamico-reafirma-amenaza-espana-atentados-yihadistas-barcelona-6240713

not going to start a thread over it but Brussels & London yesterday two nutters with Knifes/machetes etc attacking police officers & soilders. It's the new norm now we have these people here, people just dismiss my opinion on this topic I was in Alum Rock last week its 95% Muslim I'm frequently there it's ok in the day but in fairness I'm in my car mostly. Graffiti went up saying "no whites after 8pm" it may well be a tiny minority committing terrorist outrages but the wider issue is there's fuck all intergration. 

53 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

Yeah... I read this scumbag's story when I posted this particular article. His mum is a piece of shit and his father is a Moroccan in a Spanish prison for radicalist Islamic misdemeanours. The copper who shot 4 in Cambrils should be set upon his family outside his house. ;)

Someone is juat mad salty that El Cid wrekt their shit during el reconquista. ¡Viva Santiago Matamoros!

• Upvote 1