The better place to talk football.

Prison Break

football forum

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
23 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I think it's weird that they're bringing it back. They pretty much ended the show with Michael's death, but now it's like what if he's ALIVE? And in a PRISON?

I'm sure all will be explained in a fascinating way. ^_^

The first season has to be the best ever series made. Shame the other three seasons werent half as good, especially the third and fourth seasons are a trainwreck. As much as Im a fan of this series (first season only to be in particular) Im not really looking forward for this. Almost sure this would be a watered down version of an already disastrous last two seasons. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched the first episode of Season 5. Some ridiculous plot-holes and stretches. As a Prison Break fan, it's still entertaining and interesting to watch. 

Just finished the first episode. Hate to say it but that was a very cheesy episode for the most part. It seemed like a low budget kind of show with cheesiness and cliches all around. 

4 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Just watched the first episode of Season 5. Some ridiculous plot-holes and stretches. As a Prison Break fan, it's still entertaining and interesting to watch. 

+1. Stretched is the perfect word to describe this episode, although Prison Break was never known for respecting reality so to say, so that's fine for its fans I suppose.

Not going to spoil some silly things that happen but for starters, both C-Note and Sucre's reasons to join Lincoln seemed very hollow. Risking my life and going to a country in the middle of a civil war to rescue someone who might be dead, just because that's how I fucking roll... yea right :8_laughing:

Can't hate the show no matter what but here's hoping it gets better.

That ending though is good old Prison Break... the last thing you'd expect to happen.

• Subscriber

They have said that all will be explained so I'm hoping these plot holes are tied up in the series. 

Sucre and C-Note along with the rest wouldn't be free men if it wasn't for Michael so of course they would want to risk helping him if he's alive. 

• Administrator

watched first episode last night. loved seeing them all back and looking forward to next episodes. Had the same queries over Sucre & C-Note wanting to follow Lincoln. Didn't take much persuading xD 

T-Bag is just something else though. Amazing. 

Predictable end, however, with Michael supposedly having a different identity.  

• Subscriber
On 16/04/2017 at 7:36 PM, HoneyNUFC said:

Watched the first episode last night.

Haha this is awfully written and the acting is weak.

Hey :(

Were you a big fan of the original series?

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

So did anyone watch it all?

i enjoyed them all, and it's much better Michael being alive rather than thinking he's dead. I wonder if that actually is it for good this time......

Archived