talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
Just now, Cannabis said:

Yes, only drizzle though. Not expected to be heavy rain which is good news! 

To be fair Hamilton would win in the rain anyway xD But yeah - it would benefit Vettel and Ferrari after the fuckup with the tyre choice...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

That's true, I'm hoping Max stays ahead in 2nd however :)

It's hilarious, but how Ferrari continue to fuck up their seasons is beyond me.

To be honest, I'm not... their management and work culture have often been questionable throughout history, and it took Todt, Schumacher, Byrne and Brawn over 6 years to transform it, turn it into a functioning team and finally start winning championships again. 

29 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It was a translation mistake (not trolling). He said "still life in these" which Ferrari mistook for him saying they were dying, which is why Seb and his mechanic were confused.

Ah well, a Brit trying to sound like an American can be difficult to understand. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Got a feeling today's race could be a real cracker.

Jinxed it. Not much to add. Weird tyre strategy by Ferrari but it didn't make a difference in the end. Race was decided on Saturday. Surprised with that petulant move from Perez who is usually pretty solid. Title fight is probably done. 

19 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Jinxed it. Not much to add. Weird tyre strategy by Ferrari but it didn't make a difference in the end. Race was decided on Saturday. Surprised with that petulant move from Perez who is usually pretty solid. Title fight is probably done. 

They already jinxed it in the qualifying when they tried to get Seb and Kimi through Q1 and Q2 with just one set of tyres and one hotlap at the beginning of Q2.

5 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah, Ted Kravitz spoke about that at the Singapore GP. Said that Toro Rosso are big fans of Pascal and now that he is free from Mercedes can go wherever he likes. 

Ericsson to Haas, replacing Magnusson is also likely with Giovenazzi replacing Marcus. 

I really can't imagine that Haas would let Magnusson go. He's having a great season so far.