talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yep, very insightful and the amount of depth they go in to is superb, but at the same time you don't lose interest through misunderstanding or it being too complicated.

Looking forward to seeing what else they produce throughout the season, and hopefully not just focus on Mercedes & Ferrari even though they pull in the biggest audience.

And of course not to mention all the conspiracy theories or rumours throughout the season as to who this person may work for xD 

Yeah I love the technical side of F1 so this is just right up my alley as well. Magazines such as Racecar Engineering or Race Tech are great in that aspect but their articles can be a bit tedious and too "dry" sometimes for someone who's not working in the field or has extensive knowledge of it. Hope they keep the quality high and go more indepth with their analysis!

Considering that the secret aerodynamicist is skeptical about Ferrari style front wing, it surely must be someone who uses Mercedes or RB front wing concept :D So we can rule out Ferrari, Sauber, Toro Rosso, Williams (:ph34r:) already :D 

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

For anyone with an Xbox, F1 2018 is now included free with Game Pass. I'm up to Baku in 2017 so undecided on whether I will switch but will at least give it a go as it's free. 

@RandoEFC @JOSHBRFC @Bluebird Hewitt

I don't have an Xbox but thanks for the thought. 

Haven't played a Formula 1 games since the PS1, trying to win with Damon Hill. 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

42 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

For anyone with an Xbox, F1 2018 is now included free with Game Pass. I'm up to Baku in 2017 so undecided on whether I will switch but will at least give it a go as it's free. 

@RandoEFC @JOSHBRFC @Bluebird Hewitt

Nah, got a proper console mate. 

Thanks though. 

13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I wish I kept all of my old consoles :( I only gave a Sega Game Gear and the Playstation 1 left. Used to have Sega Mega Drive, NES, Gameboy and all that :( 

Tbh, I've tried to get rid of a lot of it because I either have other methods of playing them or I simply don't play them anymore (the N64 being my only exception). 

• Sad 1

• Subscriber

I'd absolutely love to see Porsche in F1 as an engine supplier but I really don't see it happening now that they are fully committed to GT racing and will be making their debut as a factory team in Formula E.

Cosworth making their F1 return would be fantastic as well!

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Or Lada. Slow as hell but 100% reliability. 

Lada was class :4_joy: affordable, reliable, easy to maintain and modify. First car I ever driven as a child. They were pretty much a carbon copy of old Fiats at that time, just with an updated inline four engine with an overhead camshaft. Not that slow for what it was either; you could go up to 150 km/h with ours and with a 1.3 l engine it's not even that bad...

The modified rally Ladas are the best though :D

• Haha 1