talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

23 minutes ago, MUFC said:

and the second is Binotto is going to step-down.

Only as as technical director. Right now he has two jobs at the same time. He'll remain the team's principal. At least that's how I read it. 

• Subscriber

Right folks, so you know when you're in a bar, and you follow the signs to go to the toilet, and on that corridor you go down to get to the gents or ladies, there are always a few other mysterious and heavily locked doors that lead to various barrel rooms, private quarters, kitchens, and God knows what else?

Well earlier tonight, it's time for me to go for a piss, so I head out of the main bar through the door with the toilets sign above it, and what do I come face to face with? Only this bad boy:

20190719_234329.thumb.jpg.2aaae6cf0bf019765e5661c5abd1d02e.jpg

Sorry it's sideways but this shit is real. I later noticed a further Rich Energy poster in the main bar area, featuring an actual image of an energy drink can with Rich Energy's current logo emblazoned upon it.

Its happening folks, RE are starting with the Isle of Man and making the world belong to them from there. 

#betterthanredbull #nobull #etcetc

@nudge @Tommy @... @Stan @Eco @MUFC @DeadLinesman

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Right folks, so you know when you're in a bar, and you follow the signs to go to the toilet, and on that corridor you go down to get to the gents or ladies, there are always a few other mysterious and heavily locked doors that lead to various barrel rooms, private quarters, kitchens, and God knows what else?

Well earlier tonight, it's time for me to go for a piss, so I head out of the main bar through the door with the toilets sign above it, and what do I come face to face with? Only this bad boy:

Sorry it's sideways but this shit is real. I later noticed a further Rich Energy poster in the main bar area, featuring an actual image of an energy drink can with Rich Energy's current logo emblazoned upon it.

Its happening folks, RE are starting with the Isle of Man and making the world belong to them from there. 

:51_scream: omg, you found the mad villain's HQ! 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

ha ha

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, MUFC said:

That's the kind of cars that will be racing in WEC/Le Mans instead of LMP1 starting 2021 B|

Valkyrie is incredible. They gave it the first public run before the race in Silverstone.

QMQc35b.jpg

aston-martin-valkyrie-joins-red-bull-for

So Lando is a twitch streamer. Here's a bit where he casually plays iRacing with Max Verstappen, doing a 24h race. Lando had already finished driving and Max drover the last two hours. 

At 3:10 Max's brake pedal falls off xD

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

So Lando is a twitch streamer. Here's a bit where he casually plays iRacing with Max Verstappen, doing a 24h race. Lando had already finished driving and Max drover the last two hours. 

At 3:10 Max's brake pedal falls off xD

Haha they still won the race though :D 

38 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Would be cool if McLaren get even more competitive again and Norris joins them at the top, maybe with Russell in a Mercedes by then. The future looks bright in terms of talent.

8 hours ago, nudge said:

Haha they still won the race though :D 

Still watching bits of it. They're so funny. 

That one guy has such a thick German accent for a young person. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Still watching bits of it. They're so funny. 

That one guy has such a thick German accent for a young person. 

They were also taking the piss out of Ocon xD 

• Haha 1