talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Lando really isn't the brightest bulb in the box, is he? He has the geography knowledge of a 3 year old. 

Seb getting Esteban a racket so they can play together was very wholesome. 🥰

Also Gio got so much nice stuff for Sainz, and all he got in return were those stupid headbands. xD

Yeah, Lando comes across as a bit dumb xD 

It's actually interesting to see how some put a lot of effort and thought into their presents, whereas some others can't be bothered at all xD 

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, nudge said:

Secret Santa! xD 

19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Lando really isn't the brightest bulb in the box, is he? He has the geography knowledge of a 3 year old. 

Seb getting Esteban a racket so they can play together was very wholesome. 🥰

Also Gio got so much nice stuff for Sainz, and all he got in return were those stupid headbands. xD

Worst secret santa ever, they all found out who gave it! 

Lewis didn't bother. Miserable git :ph34r:

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Panflute said:

I do wonder, why is Lewis seemingly so often absent from these things? iirc he wasn't in the previous Secret Santa video either.

Honestly, from a personal point of view, can't blame him for not wanting to take part in things like that 😅

7 hours ago, nudge said:

Some very interesting insights (read the whole thread).

That stuff abut Cyril sounds just just classic Cyril. I believe every word. xD

Also that Matt Bishop guy at McLaren sounds like a saint. 

Poor K-Mag. I believe he will always be a a case of "What could have been". An awesome driver when it comes to pure skill. Very unluckly in his career IMO. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, nudge said:

Some very interesting insights (read the whole thread).

The last one. 😂

Kevin Magnussen received interest from Formula E for 2021, but says it wasn’t a series for him. If that was the only option, he would rather find something other to do than racing. “Driving an electric car is better than a kick in the balls, but barely just.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Panflute said:

The last one. 😂

Kevin Magnussen received interest from Formula E for 2021, but says it wasn’t a series for him. If that was the only option, he would rather find something other to do than racing. “Driving an electric car is better than a kick in the balls, but barely just.”

My favourite part, too xD 

Thinking of an F1 movie. A Lewis Hamilton biopic could be interesting, no? A black kid from modest backgrounds, being confronted with racism and bullying while growing up and becoming the most succesful F1 driver of all times against all odds. 

Should I write the script? 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

I got 8. The Williams one wrong because I saw 0, 19, 40-something and assumed the bottom answer was even bigger so didn't look at it xD. I also got the Belgian GP one wrong - they were saying the correct answer was 1, I'm absolutely certain that this is incorrect and they did 2 official racing laps to reach the threshold of a race result? 2 wasn't an option anyway. Whatever.

I'm not having the Bottas one was forgettable though. There were only three sprint races and he won the one in Brazil which was only 2 months ago or less. Not that hard to remember xD:ph34r:.

• Upvote 1