talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

On 22/06/2022 at 23:11, RandoEFC said:

Rookie numbers from Max.

20220622_221023.jpg

A really interesting stat from this to me is Max's podium finishes relative to the other numbers. His consistency in finishing on the podium even if it's not his weekend or he doesn't have the fastest car of the weekend is what'll make him super tough to beat in the driver's championship.

32 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Kick off.

It turns out Nelson Piquet used a racial slur while talking about Lewis Hamilton's collision with Verstappen at Silverstone on a podcast a few months ago. It has just come to light. 🙈

People defending him, saying negrinho is not racist. Funny that he referred to every other driver by their name though. 

Provisional 2023 calendar: Starting 5 March in Bahrain, Vegas on 18 november. 23 or 24 races depending on China, South Africa returns, Belgium and France are gone.

Spa. :( 

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Provisional 2023 calendar: Starting 5 March in Bahrain, Vegas on 18 November. 23 or 24 races depending on China, South Africa returns, Belgium and France are gone.

Spa. :( 

No Spa would be tragic. 

• Upvote 1

Organization of Belgian GP denies F1 exit Spa: "It's speculation"

The organization of the Belgian Formula 1 race at Spa-Francorchamps denies that the legendary track is missing from next year's calendar of the top class of car racing. The FIA has assured Spa Grand Prix that there is no concept calendar in circulation.

https://nl.motorsport.com/f1/news/organisatie-gp-belgie-ontkent-f1-exit-spa-speculatie/10334138/

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MUFC said:

At first I wasn't sure if I believe him, because it just sounds so unbelievable. But then I read that Aston Martin already fired the people who did it, so there must be something to it. And it happened this year... blows my mind that this is still such an acute issue, especially in F1. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...