talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Are you talking about Ferrari? :o

I was just playing along xD but yes, I don't like Ferrari, whether the racing team or the brand overall, they're a right dysfunctional mess with endless internal conflicts, politics and power struggles. Can't get their shit together for years, yet they've been on the same arrogance trip since Enzo Ferrari.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

I was just playing along xD but yes, I don't like Ferrari, whether the racing team or the brand overall, they're a right dysfunctional mess with endless internal conflicts, politics and power struggles. Can't get their shit together for years, yet they've been on the same arrogance trip since Enzo Ferrari.

a3f33ab8a9cc6b0a3ee648e90d73fa1534beffaf

• Subscriber

The only team that I like and can cheer for is Sauber, and it's even better now that Kimi returned; I'm also keen on seeing what Giovinazzi can do. Hope they can keep on improving the car and challenge the midfield and be the "best of the rest" next season. They started working on the new car very early and their funding and development seem to be spot on, so it's promising!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

I'd love to support a team like Sauber, probably more likely to go for Williams or McLaren but I get my fill of celebrating 7th place because it's the best thing that'll ever happen to you by supporting Everton so I'll stick to being a neutral observer.

• Haha 1

I'm a Sauber fan at heart too. Wore a Sauber hat to the first and so far only race I've attended :D Goes back to when my all time favourite driver, Heinz-Harald Frentzen, drove for them. Monisha Kaltenborn made it difficult to like them for some time though.