talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Administrator

Hamilton pole once again. Sets a new track record in the process.

Vettel gets to 2nd but will start 5th due to the penalty.

Which means Raikkonen will join Hamilton on front row. Bottas in 3rd. Ricciardo in 4th.

• Subscriber

I'm bored of the current status quo now. Hamilton will walk next year's title unless Bottas does a Rosberg or Renault or Red Bull serve up a challenger for Ricciardo or Max.

Even if Ferrari start next year with the best car again I have no faith in them or Vettel (mostly the team) to sustain a title winning challenge.

I think we're seeing the very early stages of Vettels regression but I hope I'm wrong. The last hope for F1 in the next few years if Mercedes win again next year is to see Seb sitting across the garage from Lewis in 2020 for one last firework display before the two of them step aside and let someone else have their turn at the top.

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Even if Ferrari start next year with the best car again I have no faith in them or Vettel (mostly the team) to sustain a title winning challenge.

May I interest in the chosen one? Who is supposed to bring balance to the F1 force? 

HhdYIq4Y_400x400.jpg

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

If Ferrari dominated next year, which driver would you support for the championship?

A356jiI.gif

I've been supporting Seb from the beginning, but Charles' story is incredible to me, with being Jules Bianchi's prodigy, and now taking the seat that was once meant for Jules. And he's a super humble nice guy. So I don't know. 

• Subscriber
On 20/10/2018 at 10:52, Tommy said:

Shame such talent is wasted on an absolute airhead. I mean just look at this tragedy. He thinks he's Tupac or something.

Wow.

What an absolute cunt for having a personality. You won't know what one of those is.

OrsSASa.png

• Subscriber

The pendulum has swung back. Mercedes didn't pit Lewis when they should have and he's losing time hand over fist to Raikkonen. Big effort needed for Lewis to stay ahead and if he does bite the bullet and make a stop he'll now be 4th.

Love to see Kimi win this race, Verstappen also keeping himself in with a shout with a mega drive.

1 minute ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Gutted i'm at work and missing this :(  Will have to watch the highlights later ob my break.

Has the race been good? 

It has been interesting, yes. Still is. No idea how this is going to end. 

• Like 1