talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Formula One - General Chat

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Not the finish everyone wanted, but it'll come. Unfortunate about the blisters but it's more points on Vettel, it could have been so much worse in the battle with Max. 

7 days till Mexico, 7 days till number 5. It'll come.

I think a lot of F1 fans are happy with the finish. 

• Subscriber

Very happy for Kimi!

Also Max is class; good to see him racing maturely and that defending against Hamilton was great. Not to mention finishing 2nd after starting from 18th!

Pretty good race all in all. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I was also be positively surprised by the new measures Liberty Media introduced to improve the engine noises. 

https://streamable.com/40gkt

xD That's how electric cars sound to me to be fair. The main reason why I struggle with watching Formula E despite decent racing action; the cars just sound like my grandma's vacuum cleaner.

15 minutes ago, nudge said:

xD That's how electric cars sound to me to be fair. The main reason why I struggle with watching Formula E despite decent racing action; the cars just sound like my grandma's vacuum cleaner.

To be honest, I've heard louder vacuum cleaners before. They sound more like RC Cars, so yea, it's hard to take them seriously. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Hamilton wasn't able to win the title in his home country even though he had a much better car. What a shame for him...

Yea, that was my thought as well. Please let the wannabe American not win the title in America. Kimi delivered. 

13 hours ago, SirBalon said:

You criticising my Henry? >:(

Defo see you in this driving around town... 

Image result for hoover car

Thought you might go for a 4 door Vax or something... just enough room in the back for an ironing board.. suppose that would be too powerful for you too handle on corners and in those hard to reach places... 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Defo see you in this driving around town... 

Image result for hoover car

Thought you might go for a 4 door Vax or something... just enough room in the back for an ironing board.. suppose that would be too powerful for you too handle on corners and in those hard to reach places... 

I had a very expensive Dyson because I’ve got a dog. But it lasted very little and I reverted back to good old Henry. Nothing deives like a Henry mate... It’s like the old Bristols. B|

• Subscriber

Completely forgot about qualifying. Delighted to see Ricciardo on pole position, but expect Max to get the better of him tomorrow one way or another.

Hamilton and Vettel to make contact in the first few corners and end the championship "battle", even if Hamilton ends up coming off worse.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Let’s hope Hamilton rustles some more Jimmies today.

Omfg what a cunt he’s just posted a picture on to a photo based social media account. Who does he think he is.... the fucking bellended wankface

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

Nobody can tell me Hamilton isn't a cunt though. He might be a fantastic driver but you not find him a cunt for describing himself as a "racing driver and musician" on Twitter as well as his camp American accent which he certainly didn't learn growing up in Stevenage.