talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Walking Dead

football forum

I'm not able to watch the last series because it is on Disney plus. I'll buy the DVD when it comes out even if it is shit because I have watched the whole show so need to watch the ending.

Haven't really enjoyed the 6 extra episodes from the last season they were clearly just made to feel in time.

@JoshBRFC I'm pretty certain rick definitely isnt coming back apart from those movies. Personally I couldn't imagine it without him at the time but I think it has actually been better in many ways because the show was to much about him. I actually thought the last season was the best and dont think it would have been as good with him in. But that's just me 

I usually wait till 6 episides have been aired. Then I watch them over a few days via catch up. I never knew Fox Channel has gone from. I spent ages looking for it, only to find out it's on Disney plus. Will Amazon Prime have it for free?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, MUFC said:

I usually wait till 6 episides have been aired. Then I watch them over a few days via catch up. I never knew Fox Channel has gone from. I spent ages looking for it, only to find out it's on Disney plus. Will Amazon Prime have it for free?

No idea mate. I watch it on my own personal streaming service. If you’re interested it’s £70 per year for every live HD channel, then on demand content of regularly updated movie and TV content . :ph34r: 

Edited by JoshBRFC
  • Upvote 1

On 07/09/2021 at 23:13, JoshBRFC said:

No idea mate. I watch it on my own personal streaming service. If you’re interested it’s £70 per year for every live HD channel, then on demand content of regularly updated movie and TV content . :ph34r: 

Give me the cable box from the 90s lol. Had every channel and lasted around 8 years 🤣

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I wasn't that enthusiastic about watching this last season and almost didn't bother last night when I realised I couldn't get Fox on Sky anymore, but I put it on Disney+ and ended up really enjoying it and binging 5 of the 6 episodes that have come out so far. The storylines in this final season feel quite compelling so far, I just wish they didn't always spend full episodes on one storyline because you get a cliffhanger and then you don't go back to those characters for the next 2 episodes which is annoying and is probably why I was thinking of binging this so I didn't get excited about something happening to say Daryl and then not be arsed by the time I next see him 3 weeks later.

Still, I find TWD is a bit over-criticised because it did have a dip, but they haven't received much credit for pulling it back together reasonably well post-Andrew Lincoln.

I've got to buy this last series because I dont have Disney plus. Even if its shit I've watched at all so have to see the end. Trying not to find out what happens. I have a few ideas though because I know what happens in the comics 

• 2 months later...
On 30/09/2021 at 14:53, Gunnersauraus said:

I've got to buy this last series because I dont have Disney plus. Even if its shit I've watched at all so have to see the end. Trying not to find out what happens. I have a few ideas though because I know what happens in the comics 

I purchased the final season last night from Amazon Prime. Watched the first 2 episodes, Negan still in cunt mode lol.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

Instead of buying each episode why don’t you just get Disney plus @MUFC @Gunnersauraus ? It’s well worth it. I have it for the daughter but I’ve re watched all the marvel stuff and a few documentaries. I’ll be watching TWD when it starts again in a couple of weeks :) .

True, I've actually purchased the whole series on Prime.

2 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Instead of buying each episode why don’t you just get Disney plus @MUFC @Gunnersauraus ? It’s well worth it. I have it for the daughter but I’ve re watched all the marvel stuff and a few documentaries. I’ll be watching TWD when it starts again in a couple of weeks :) .

I dont know if there is alot I would watch on it. How would I get it to work on my tv. Bare in mind its about 7 years old and some things dont work on it.  

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I dont know if there is alot I would watch on it. How would I get it to work on my tv. Bare in mind its about 7 years old and some things dont work on it.  

Pick up a firestick for next to nothing these days if you don't want the latest versions.

@Gunnersauraus If you want one let me know, I'd probably be able to sell you one for £10/15 including postage. It's not the most recent edition but the one before, Alexa voice control on the remote etc.

Edited by JoshBRFC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Subscriber

Recently finished this, and enjoyed watching it all again. Didn’t feel the same without Rick though, looking forward to their spin off.  

Started Fear the walking dead and I’ve been pleasantly surprised, enjoyed series 1. 

6 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Recently finished this, and enjoyed watching it all again. Didn’t feel the same without Rick though, looking forward to their spin off.  

Started Fear the walking dead and I’ve been pleasantly surprised, enjoyed series 1. 

There are a few spin offs? First 2 seasons of Fear The Walking Dead had me hooked. Like The Walking Dead it does suffer from an iffy middle section of the series. Am waiting for the final season of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 14/04/2023 at 21:01, MUFC said:

There are a few spin offs? First 2 seasons of Fear The Walking Dead had me hooked. Like The Walking Dead it does suffer from an iffy middle section of the series. Am waiting for the final season of it.

Just on season 7 now of FTWD and I have to agree with what you say. First couple were great then it got a bit hard to follow. 

• 2 months later...
On 24/07/2023 at 14:21, JoshBRFC said:

Anyone watching any of the spin offs? Dead City with Maggie and Negan? Just started it. 

Also watching the last season of FTWD. 

Dead City any good, where you watching it? 

Heard the last season of FTWD is terrible.

Want to watch Dead City, spin off where Darryl goes France and one with Rick and his partner. The last 2 not out yet though.