talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Walking Dead

football forum

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

The episode last night was piss, only decent episode from the past season was the one when Negan appeared for the first time. Really losing interest in the show.

I think you're in a minority there mate but everyone is entitled to their opinion

My wife n I are huge fans of the two Walking Dead series and last night enjoyed the first episode of the new season.

I have been a fan of Zombie films since I first saw George Romero's classic Night of the Walking Dead. If you havent seen it I strongly recommend you hunt it down. 1960's classic! Other musts are Dawn of the Dead (1978) n my fav re-make based on the original Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Reasons I like the Walking dead series is because in most seasons there are huge fuck-ups that make me roar with laughter such as. Season 3 finding the Prison.... Who had been cutting the Grass all around the grounds? Last episode of last season.... How did the Tiger know who was on who's side ensuring it mauled the right person?

What I find annoying.... Negan is so bloody laughable & survived point blank chances of being killed in two separate episodes in the last season and last night nobody took a pop at him when they all stood behind the cars. I accept its based on a comic, but in real life he would have been taken out by now.

Anyway, the beautiful Michonne is enough to keep me hooked, where's on the flipside, I will cheer when Madison is killed off in Fear the Walking Dead.

The secret to these Zombie films is you root for the people to survive.... Alas Fear the Walking Dead biggest problem are 90% of the Characters are not likeable and you end up hoping for a story line where the Zombies have a great stomach filling episode on the Blonde moron.

1 minute ago, The Liquidator said:

My wife n I are huge fans of the two Walking Dead series and last night enjoyed the first episode of the new season.

I have been a fan of Zombie films since I first saw George Romero's classic Night of the Walking Dead. If you havent seen it I strongly recommend you hunt it down. 1960's classic! Other musts are Dawn of the Dead (1978) n my fav re-make based on the original Dawn of the Dead (2004)

Reasons I like the Walking dead series is because in most seasons there are huge fuck-ups that make me roar with laughter such as. Season 3 finding the Prison.... Who had been cutting the Grass all around the grounds? Last episode of last season.... How did the Tiger know who was on who's side ensuring it mauled the right person?

What I find annoying.... Negan is so bloody laughable & survived point blank chances of being killed in two separate episodes in the last season and last night nobody took a pop at him when they all stood behind the cars. I accept its based on a comic, but in real life he would have been taken out by now.

Anyway, the beautiful Michonne is enough to keep me hooked, where's on the flipside, I will cheer when Madison is killed off in Fear the Walking Dead.

The secret to these Zombie films is you root for the people to survive.... Alas Fear the Walking Dead biggest problem are 90% of the Characters are not likeable and you end up hoping for a story line where the Zombies have a great stomach filling episode on the Blonde moron.

Never seen the original. It's available in colour now. Need to watch it. There are a lot of issues with the walking dead. Where are they getting the toothpast and ciggeretes from. Also the gasoline would have died by now. Just have to forget about it.

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

Never seen the original night of the living dead. It's available in colour now. Need to watch it. There are a lot of issues with the walking dead. Where are they getting the toothpast and ciggeretes from. Also the gasoline would have died by now. Just have to forget about it.

This show is bollocks. I have watched a shit ton of it because my mum loves it but it has never impressed me. I don't mind slow paced shows, but when the writing is this poor it just makes it nearly unwatchable. Negans first appearance was the only interesting thing to happen to this show since season 3 with the mayor. The battle at the end of season 7 was one of the worst things I've ever seen in a tv show. Cheesy, badly written, little excitement.....all in all, a fucking joke. This show is massively popular and I don't understand why. Compared to game of thrones or breaking bad it's complete piss.

3 times Neagan should have died and he didn't, it's a show about zombies so I get it's not going to be realistic but it does take it too far.

I actually preferred the episodes with Daryl and the country girl when they were on the road alone.

football forum

I've never liked TWD, the comics are decent but the TV series is pure AIDS and has been since the beginning.

Makes me laugh how people have invested that much time to it that they force themselves to watch through series after series despite admitting themselves that its gone shite.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I've never liked TWD, the comics are decent but the TV series is pure AIDS and has been since the beginning.

Makes me laugh how people have invested that much time to it that they force themselves to watch through series after series despite admitting themselves that its gone shite.

I don't follow many shows, started to watch TWD with my younger brother. To be honest it was never woowww but it's alright.

On 27/10/2017 at 5:55 PM, FOYM said:

This show is bollocks. I have watched a shit ton of it because my mum loves it but it has never impressed me. I don't mind slow paced shows, but when the writing is this poor it just makes it nearly unwatchable. Negans first appearance was the only interesting thing to happen to this show since season 3 with the mayor. The battle at the end of season 7 was one of the worst things I've ever seen in a tv show. Cheesy, badly written, little excitement.....all in all, a fucking joke. This show is massively popular and I don't understand why. Compared to game of thrones or breaking bad it's complete piss.

Why are you writing your opinion like it is fact?

Edited by Guest

On 01/11/2017 at 10:21 PM, The Palace Fan said:

I've enjoyed the first two episodes. It's just annoying that every series there's only about 3 or 4 fast paced episodes and the others you can skip without watching because a lot of nothing happens.

I think this one will be different from what I have read. But I know what you mean. Season 6 started brilliantly and then it went shit. Still at least we have had more action than last series already

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think this one will be different from what I have read. But I know what you mean. Season 6 started brilliantly and then it went shit. Still at least we have had more action than last series already

Think the prison episodes and the governor were the best for me personally 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Up to date at last including tonight's episode. This is definitely a show Id consider a bit of fun rather than a masterpiece, it's not on a par with Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad, but for what it is I'm very impressed with how much they've managed to keep it decent for so long. The Governor and Negan threads have been the best. Wasn't as keen on the weird journey to the Sanctuary for All place around season 4 and the whole hospital thing. When they first arrived in Alexandria it was a bit dull as well. Overall though worth binging. 

Okay episode last night just like the entire season seven. The opening episode was so good but the rest was mehh. To be honest the only thing i would prefer is that the show moves a bit faster but i don't have anything better to watch until tomorrow when the Vikings return. 

On 28/11/2017 at 5:45 AM, True Blue said:

Okay episode last night just like the entire season seven. The opening episode was so good but the rest was mehh. To be honest the only thing i would prefer is that the show moves a bit faster but i don't have anything better to watch until tomorrow when the Vikings return. 

Yeah this season is far from the best ones but i've never felt obliged to watching the series like some have said in the previous page, i've always liked it and still do, just liked the first few seasons better. Strangely the same happens with Vikings for me, i liked the first seasons a lot more than the lasts ones, i've stopped at the time when Ragnar got back to England to meet with the treacherous king along with Ivar, but will probably catch up when i feel like it. :P