talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Walking Dead

football forum

14 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I have no idea but I'd be surprised if they didn't get that last scene in.

The commonwealth is important in my opinion. Really moves things forward but it's hard to see which of the remaining lead cast would take Rick's role in that storyline.

I think they can always find a way. I mean Carroll's story was Andreas in the comics wasn't it? And Henry's current storyline was Carl's. Probably why they needed to to do the time jump so Henry was the right age. I actually like Henry doing the storyline with Lydia. I think the way Carls character has developed he might have almost been to mature for the storyline where as Henry is a bit less mature and a much move naive. No way would have Carl turned his back on someone who walks around with a walker mask on.

13 hours ago, MUFC said:

Just watched it, the girls mum at the end looks like a nutter.

Yeah she is evil. Negan was bad but not pure evil. She is. One thing I did like about the episode was although they did the alpha back story they still showed what was happening in the present. I remember in season 4 when the did the governor back story after Woodbury and it took 2 episodes. Where as this was quick and still kept the flow of the serious

8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah she is evil. Negan was bad but not pure evil. She is. One thing I did like about the episode was although they did the alpha back story they still showed what was happening in the present. I remember in season 4 when the did the governor back story after Woodbury and it took 2 episodes. Where as this was quick and still kept the flow of the serious

Wonder if she and Negan cross paths? Now that he has escaped. 

• Subscriber

Another good episode tonight. The sneak peek for next week's episode looks really interesting as well.

The only downside to the episode was at one point where there was a scene with Henry I just thought how perfect would it be if Carl was still in the show and carrying on this storyline like he does in the comics. It's still good with Henry but what might have been.

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

The Whisperers are so refreshing to the show to see something new and not easy to expect. Alpha is completely brutal, however did i miss it or Beta didn't show yet?

She was talking to someone passing on instructions. Not sure if it was him though because I thought he had a beard

On 24/02/2019 at 22:59, ASF said:

This show has taken a noise dive, in terms of quality, years ago.

The likes of Rick, Maggie and Michonne leaving the show just accentuate this fact.

It wasnt that good for a couple of years this season has been better

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched last night's episode. Beta is a monster. The fight with Daryl was really good. Think gtht the highway men plot was a bit daft at at times but still a good episode. Are the highwaymen in the comic @RandoEFC not heard of them before

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Just watched last night's episode. Beta is a monster. The fight with Daryl was really good. Think gtht the highway men plot was a bit daft at at times but still a good episode. Are the highwaymen in the comic @RandoEFC not heard of them before

Not that I remember mate. Think they're an original addition.

• Subscriber

Another decent episode tonight for different reasons. @Gunnersauraus

Was slightly disappointed by the lack of Whisperers but finally revealed what that branding situation was all about with Michonne. Proper uncomfortable parts of that flashback.

All coming to a head in the next couple of episodes with the fair etc.

Think they'll go somewhere interesting with Negan as well from the next season onwards.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Was slightly disappointed by the lack of Whisperers but finally revealed what that branding situation was all about with Michonne. Proper uncomfortable parts of that flashback.

Think they'll go somewhere interesting with Negan as well from the next season onwards.

Haven't watched it yet mate 

On 18/03/2019 at 23:38, RandoEFC said:

How do I cover up spoilers so everyone else doesn't see what I'm writing. You will know because of the comics but don't want to spoilt it for everyone else