talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Walking Dead

football forum

• Subscriber
Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

Thoughts? l’m disappointed the more it diverts the worse it gets

Was expecting a big episode tonight the way it was played up. Some decent moments but overall underwhelming. Too many plot threads at the moment but I'm probably just struggling to keep track as I've only just binged myself up to date.

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Just dying a slow death

I did sigh when they started talking about another 100 episodes at the end of season seven. You can see with The Talking Dead that they're exaggerating it out to be almost another world instead of a TV Series. Americans ruin everything.

• Subscriber

The walking dead is the sort of thing that doesn't really need to have an ending until somebody decides it's time. With something like that it's always going to get shit before it ends because they're not going to stop it while it's still good/profitable.

I'm fairly new to the show but the quality of writing has really taken a nosedive and it always amazes me how people who do that job for a living can't see that if I can. Then again it's no surprise that they're keeping it going for the money.

I thought the last episode was really good. I'm wondering if that women might be to do with the new world order and they might skip the whisperers. But at the same time jadis could be the leader of the whisperers so I really don't know. The war with the saviours story really needs to end at the end of the season though it has gone on way to long

Edited by Guest

On 18/03/2018 at 23:47, RandoEFC said:

The walking dead is the sort of thing that doesn't really need to have an ending until somebody decides it's time. With something like that it's always going to get shit before it ends because they're not going to stop it while it's still good/profitable.

I'm fairly new to the show but the quality of writing has really taken a nosedive and it always amazes me how people who do that job for a living can't see that if I can. Then again it's no surprise that they're keeping it going for the money.

Well they probably can but it can be hard to keep a show good. I think part of it is we have seen it before. I mean if you look at the governer story line not a lot happened for the most part but it is a lot of peoples favourite story line. I think if the governor story came after negan most would complain it was boring

My wife watches this crappy show every night I return home tired from work and I want something to eat but I watch this disgusting show and then my appetite is fucked. Seriously guys I don't get how can somebody be interested in this show.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed watching Simon die tonight. Almost as good as watching Ramsey Bolton die in game of throne's. Hoping for a big finale next week. This seasons been good but could of been better with the source material

• 2 weeks later...

Very surprising finale. Letting Negan live and putting him in prison, and also letting al the saviours live and befriend them. Very bizarre, i think Negan may have another chance of shining now that Maggie and CO want to kill him, i think he may be able to escape and perhaps cause a bit of chaos again.

• 5 months later...

Just watched the first episode of  season 9.  I thought it was good. More of an episode that got you thinking. Will be interesting to see where the series goes from here

7 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Just watched the first episode of  season 9.  I thought it was good. More of an episode that got you thinking. Will be interesting to see where the series goes from here

I heavily disliked it, think the show should have ended with Negan last season. They will now drag this until the end of time. Apart from that big fan of the show.

1 minute ago, True Blue said:

I heavily disliked it, think the show should have ended with Negan last season. They will now drag this until the end of time. Apart from that big fan of the show.

I don't think they should have ended it like that. It needs to end with some kind of rebuilding of society or a cure I  think. 

Just now, Gunnersauraus said:

I don't think they should have ended it like that. It needs to end with some kind of rebuilding of society or a cure I  think. 

That would be decent too, however i think they dragged the survival part too far to just find peace in a season time. I enjoyed the Prison part the most, and the early days when they truly struggled in the cities.

4 minutes ago, True Blue said:

That would be decent too, however i think they dragged the survival part too far to just find peace in a season time. I enjoyed the Prison part the most, and the early days when they truly struggled in the cities.

I think the negan story line was definitely dragged out to long.  I like the way the story is going. Looking forward to the whisperers

I really liked last night's episode. The good thing about thos series is the storys are better so it doesn't need a lot of action. Best season in a while in my opinion 

• Subscriber

I'm still watching this and seemingly in the minority who still actually enjoy it. Don't get me wrong the writing is lazy at times and they throw in cheap twists like many television shows but I still enjoy the overarching story. Caught up on the first two episodes last night, the first one was a bit meh for me but I did enjoy the second one.