talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2017/2018 - Matchday 1

football forum

Glad to see BVB stomping Wolfsburg and hope there's more to come in the second half. Wolfsburg looking pretty toothless. The Bartra goal was pretty sweet. Honestly about Götze think he's had a pretty good first half, no idea what his fitness status is but he's played well imo.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Pretty good first half in Sinsheim. Hoffenheim started better, but we improved were a better team for the last 20 minutes, created more dangerous chances too. Can't believe Kainz missed a complete sitter though O.o

What happened at HSV v Augsburg? Something with Müller's failed goal celebration?

Click on my link in my previous post.

22 minutes ago, TrstnFCB said:

Glad to see BVB stomping Wolfsburg and hope there's more to come in the second half. Wolfsburg looking pretty toothless. The Bartra goal was pretty sweet. Honestly about Götze think he's had a pretty good first half, no idea what his fitness status is but he's played well imo.

Götze played well, but VW gave him a lot of room. I'm hoping for Bosz to bring on Mor for Götze. Don't risk any new injury!

#Tabellenführer

Good win for Dortmund, could have easily had more just from Castro's chances alone that kept going just wide. Honestly can't see Wolfsburg doing much this season. They lost some important players and done nothing much to replace them plus they still don't seem to being working well as a unit. Can see this being an ongoing theme in their season:banana:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Faithcore said:

Great match this evening.

Wouldn't even watch this if someone gave me money for it :ph34r:

xD sums up how I feel about both teams. I still have it running in the background though :ph34r: 

Best part so far was the Stadionsprecher announcing that someone has left their car in the stadium car park with the key in ignition and its engine running  xD 

54 minutes ago, nudge said:

How does that even happen xD 

Alcohol. 

The announcement was so funny though. "Ich weiß nich wat mit dir los is, Kollege" :D

Anyway, good to see Schalke beating Rotzbrause Leipzig! :congrats:

Watched Wolfsburg vs. BVB today as well. Well, missed the first five minutes because I was at Fortuna. Good performance, but Wolfsburg were horrible. Götze had a very good comeback, and Pulisic was awesome! 

Just now, nudge said:

How drunk does one have to be able to arrive to the stadium, park the car and then forget to stop the engine?... xD 

Being a Schalke supporter is a rough life. 

Leipzig look way off last season's pace.  There were a few 3-5 minute spurts where they couldn't chain together 3-4 forward passes.  Werner went missing for about half the game.

Happy to see Weston get some time.  USMNT is paper thin in midfield, and if he can put it all together then he should be starting for the senior team in short order.

Nicolai Müller with a cruciate ligament rupture after he injured himself while celebrating his goal. Out for 6 months or so. That is dumb and sad at the same time. 

On 19.8.2017 at 8:23 PM, Tsubasa said:

Alcohol. 

The announcement was so funny though. "Ich weiß nich wat mit dir los is, Kollege" :D

Anyway, good to see Schalke beating Rotzbrause Leipzig! :congrats:

Watched Wolfsburg vs. BVB today as well. Well, missed the first five minutes because I was at Fortuna. Good performance, but Wolfsburg were horrible. Götze had a very good comeback, and Pulisic was awesome! 

I'm surprised you didn't mention how well Sahin played, because he really did. Credit where it's due.

47 minutes ago, True Bender said:

I'm surprised you didn't mention how well Sahin played, because he really did. Credit where it's due.

Oh yea, of course he did. I'm very happy that he seems to be a vital part of Bosz's plans. 

11 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Worried about the lack of cutting edge in the Koln side this evening and wondering that with the Europa League committments on top of the Bundesliga games, who's going to get enough goals to keep the club away from a relegation battle.

To be fair, Cordoba did look pretty good. He worked his socks off and looked dangerous on a number of occasions. I think he'll definitely score some goals for Köln this season. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived