Game Of Thrones

football forum

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, Machado said:

https://mygotcharacter.com/

Primary Character: Robert Baratheon

Secondary Character: Ser Rodrik Cassel

Tertiary Character: Robb Stark

Baffling categorisation of who's a primary or secondary or tertiary character there. Would certainly call Robb Stark the primary character of those three. How on earth can Rodrik Cassel be deemed a bigger character? Or is that just your top three matches in order?

P.s. I got Maester Aemon, Jeor Mormont, Maester Luwin.

Edited by RandoEFC

Decent episode. Liked the Jaime council meeting in the beginning. Liked the Sansa/Dany confrontation. Enjoyed Jon's reveal to Dany, as it felt very 'Gladiator' esq. 

Didn't like how quick the reunion of Jaime and Bran was. Felt they could of done more in the 'wine and chill' scene with Tormond, Jaime, Tyrion, etc. Lastly, I hated the sex scene with Arya and Gendry. Moreso down to the fact the former looks to be 14.   

Overall, decent episode. Enjoyed Dany learning the truth and seeing everything she believed in to be a lie. Interesting to see if she will give up the throne or lead herself to madness just like her father. 

9 hours ago, Cicero said:

Hide contents

Decent episode. Liked the Jaime council meeting in the beginning. Liked the Sansa/Dany confrontation. Enjoyed Jon's reveal to Dany, as it felt very 'Gladiator' esq. 

Didn't like how quick the reunion of Jaime and Bran was. Felt they could of done more in the 'wine and chill' scene with Tormond, Jaime, Tyrion, etc. Lastly, I hated the sex scene with Arya and Gendry. Moreso down to the fact the former looks to be 14.   

Overall, decent episode. Enjoyed Dany learning the truth and seeing everything she believed in to be a lie. Interesting to see if she will give up the throne or lead herself to madness just like her father. 

How do you put spoiler tags on a post....?

Is it code or is there a button I’m not seeing...?

On 16/04/2019 at 14:36, Machado said:

https://mygotcharacter.com/

Primary Character: Robert Baratheon

Secondary Character: Ser Rodrik Cassel

Tertiary Character: Robb Stark

Primary Character: Khal Drogo

Secondary Character: Mance Rayder

Tertiary Character: Stannis Baratheon

Picked a lot of "I'll wait and pick my time for revenge" options so I don't know how I ended up with Khal Drogo... Was hoping for Baelish but can't complain, I'm Jason Momoa. 

3 hours ago, 6666 said:

Weird seeing Arya's sideboob... very uncomfortable viewing. Overall it was another so, so episode. Third episode will hopefully offer up the goods.

Spoiler warning

Honestly mate I thought it was a fantastic episode. No major action but lots of great dialogue and character development.

Brienne, Jamie, and Sansa were the stand outs. Honorable mentions to Tormund and Tyrion. Interesting to have some insight into what the NK is after but still this group feel totally unprepared for episode 3s events, I definitely don't see how they can prevail. 

Edited by Harry
  • Upvote 1

Awd07XC.png

Scenes like this one make this show...

The sense of impending doom was on point, and all of the sudden everyone has a personality again... Good old drunk and miserable Tyrion came back for one episode. Tormund was great too. He's probably had the best moments of this season, of all characters.

Edited by Machado
  • Like 1